Modify product result sets in categories and search to push products with images to the top. All items with images first then remaining items.
OverviewBack to top
This plugin modifies catalog result sets for catalog and search pages (configurable) to push items with images to the top of the result set. This feature is useful for store owners with large datasets and lots of products with missing images. Extension includes advanced configuration allowing the plugin to effect only specific filters, stores, search vs category. Easy to set up in the administrative interface.
• Shows items with images first in result sets
• Alter search or category results or both
• Alter specific sorts and not others - IE push to top in "relevance" but not "name" or "price"
• Easy to use admin interface for configuration
• Configurable at Store View level
System ➝ Configuration ➝ Catalog ➝ Products with Images Sorted First
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated for Marketplace