OverviewBack to top
Customers who shop online always desire easy and fast checkout with a smooth payment process. It is one of the key parameters ecommerce companies should offer to their potential customers. It will increase conversions and brand loyalty and offer unparalleled user experience to the customers.
When you want to reach out to your potential global customers, you need to offer a straightforward payment process that helps customers to check out quickly without any hassles. Paypal Checkout is one of the most preferred international online payment methods that has carved a niche for itself by offering convenient payment transactions globally.
However, for Magento store owners, the currency conversion issue must be addressed. When customers choose to pay in their preferred currency and proceed to check out, the currency changes to the base currency on the Paypal payment page. Elsner, one of the most proficient Magento web application development service providers has developed an extension called Paypal Multicurrency Magento 2 which allows customers to pay in their preferred currency.
It was a much-needed move to offer a smooth and quick payment process to global customers who were, otherwise, confused about how to pay through the Paypal checkout process.
By adding this extension to your Magento store, you are making the payment process like smooth sailing for global customers. They would surely appreciate this move and stay loyal to your brand for a long period.
Offer a superior user experience to your customers by allowing them to pay in their preferred currency and keep reaping great benefits!
Account & Pricing
How Does The Extension Work?
- It is very easy and effortless. First of all, the admin needs to integrate and enable Paypal checkout payment method in the store. The admin also needs to enable the extension and set up the store’s base currency.
- Once enabled as mentioned above, the extension will start functioning as expected.
- When a customer comes to the payment checkout page, he/ she will choose the preferred currency from the drop-down in the frontend and proceed to pay.
- Now, the page will redirect the customer to Paypal checkout payment page. Here, the currency will not change and it will be the same as the customer has selected in the earlier page.
- It allows customers to pay in their preferred currency.
Our extension does not work with customers' card data or any personal information. Whenever customers add products to cart and proceed to checkout using PayPal Checkout payment method, they get redirected to the PayPal payment page with preferred currency to complete the payment.
What are the benefits of Paypal Multicurrency Magento 2 extension?
- Allows all currencies to use with PayPal standard & PayPal express payment method.
- Allows to accept payment in a currency other than the base currency.
- Allows customer to place an order in their currency available in store.
- Easy one-click installation.
- Supported with Magento 2.3.x, 2.4.x.
- Improves the overall user experience for customers.
- Quick, easy and effortless payment process without confusing customers while they are on the payment page.
- Increases conversions and in turn, revenues and sales.
Visit Live Demo:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
09 August, 2022
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Elsnertech_Multicurrency 1.1.3 , Aug 05 2022
- Solve 2.3.7 issue
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4
- Solve page 2.4.4
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor