OverviewBack to top
Elfsight Apps is a cloud-based service that features apps to charge and diversify your website functionality (for instance, Instagram Feed, YouTube Gallery, Social Icons and others). This extension acts as a bridge between your site and Elfsight Apps Service, linking them together. It takes the widget you have created at Elfsight Apps and displays it on your website.
With Elfsight Twitter extension, you can add on your site a customized feed of one of the most popular social media. Embed your own Twitter feed with header and action buttons, create a collection of Tweets by hashtag or display customer testimonials about your products from Twitter. Allow your users all Tweet actions right on the website: retweet, reply, like, share. Choose the best layout, add colors and find the right proportions of the widget. Increase the number of followers and grow engagement on your site with lively and interactive feed.
Account & Pricing
Separate Elfsight account is required to install the extension. The account is created during extension installation. Additional fees may apply. Several payment plans are available, from free to advanced. For more details about pricing, please follow the link here
How It Works
Elfsight Twitter Feed is untuitive easy and you need to do just a couple of fast steps to make it work:
- Create your Twitter widget. Insert the sources of Tweets and add style customization.
- Install your widget on the required page of your website: for example, on About us page, or Social Media page.
- Clean and stylish feed will attract more users to read and use Tweet actions, thus growing engagement level and bringing new followers.
Elfsight Twitter extension can be easily installed to your website in seconds and has a clear and intuitive editor. It opens a lot of possibilities in form designing with its diverse list of features:
Embed Twitter feed or hashtagged Tweets on your website
Insert a username to show Twitter feed on your site with authentic design and all actions available right there. Set hashtags instead, and the widget will show a collection of Tweets containing them.
Display Twitter testimonials about your business
Create a collection of Tweets with customer feedback about your offers or services. Special Testimonials layout will arrange them in a chain of Tweets with username, text, and star rating.
Configure the header and choose Tweet elements
Switch the header off/on and choose it in a more compact look or with cover picture and all elements. Select Tweet elements to show: author, date,Twitter icon, and Like, Share, Retweet, Reply actions.
And Many More:
- Display Tweets from your own account or select by hashtag
- Create a feed with testimonial Tweets about your business
- Rate testimonial Tweets with stars
- Follow button on the header helps increase the number of subscribers of your account
- Set widget width or make it full width
- Set widget height or leave it adaptive to content height
- Hide the header to show only Tweets
- Choose full or compact header layout
- All Tweet actions supported: reply, retweet, like.
- Share tweets in Facebook
- Copy the Tweets link
- Choose from available languages or request your language and we will translate the widget
- Show/hide elements of each Tweet: author, date, Twitter icon, and actions: reply, retweet, like, share
- A special icon to mark verified accounts
- Automatic feed coloring with theme color from your Twitter account
- Set a custom theme color for the widget
- Browser data cache - faster loading with widgets on several pages
- Nice preview links in Tweets
- Tweet text formatting, displaying photo and video content
- Retweets indication in the feed
- Tweets display limit in the feed
- Retweet count, Like count in Tweets
- 20+ languages available
Try live demo: https://elfsight.com/twitter-feed-widget/magento/
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
26 April, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Rich Media
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
add other versions support
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
Add module to portal
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor