OverviewBack to top
Elfsight is a team of developers whose widgets successfully work on websites in all parts of the world - from the USA to China. We have created over twenty widgets which help merchants increase sales, improve quality of customer support, grow engagement, generate leads, and fulfill more important tasks. We like to develop tools that can empower people and make their businesses effective, and our 98% customer appreciation rate is the best proof that we are good at it!
With Elfsight Pinterest Feed, you can not only integrate your Pinterest profile into your website, but also choose pins and boards to create collections of images for your site. Demonstrate your portfolios, inspire clients to discover or just visualize your website content. A flexible custom Pinterest feed will help your visual content get seen, increase website visitor engagement and bring more followers in Pinterest.
Account & Pricing
Separate Elfsight account is required to install the extension. The account is created during extension installation. Additional fees may apply. Several payment plans are available, from free to advanced. For more details about pricing, please follow the link.
How It Works
Elfsight Pinterest Feed is intuitively-easy and you need to do just a couple of fast steps to create a feed:
- Create your Pinterest Feed extension. Choose the type of source, enter the required usernames or URLs and add style customization.
- Embed your widget on the required page of your website: for example, on a product page.
- Your Pinterest Feed is there on the website. Your visitors can view pictures and become followers right from the feed/
Enjoy all the features of Elfsight Pinterest Feed
Show your Pinterest account on your website
Using Elfsight Pinterest Feed, you can publish your Pinterest account as a feed on your site. For this, just enter your username in the settings of the widget The content is automatically updated to ensure your new pins appear on the website, too.
Create collections of boards
Choose boards from other Pinterest users that you want to show on your website and add them in no time. Just insert the name of the board or its link. You can also choose to show pins from all your boards as a single collection.
Choose pin elements to show
Pick what elements of the pins you want to show: author, text, Share button and Pinterest icon. You can switch off any of them in one click to create a more minimalist look. Click on a pin will open it on Pinterest in a new browser tab.
Flexible header with Follow button
The header of Elfsight Pinterest widget reveals the name of your Pinterest account, your icon, and the number of followers you have. A Follow button on the header will allow users to become your follower, too. The header is switchable and can be disabled in the settings.
Adaptive size of the widget
Choose the proportions of your Pinterest widget yourself. The width and height can миу set in pixels or percentages to let you fit the widget into your space requirements. The widget is mobile responsive and will look great on any device.
And many more:
- Integrate your Pinterest account into your website
- Add your own or other users’ pins or boards by URL
- Editable widget title
- Showing account name, followers and following counts
- Choose widget width and height
- Show or hide the widget header
- Follow button on the header for seamless following your account
- Display or hide boards and pins counts
- Show pins by board or as a united grid
- Switchable pins elements: Author, Text, Share button, Pinterest Icon
- Choose the main theme color
- Click on the image will open it on Pinterest
- Mobile responsive in any size and proportion
- 22 popular languages available
Free Installation Service
Our Support Team will be happy to install the extension for you, or to answer any questions that might come up. Contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
25 April, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
add other versions support
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor