OverviewBack to top
Elfsight is a team of developers whose widgets successfully work on websites in all parts of the world - from the USA to China. We have created over twenty widgets which help merchants increase sales, improve quality of customer support, grow engagement, generate leads, and fulfil more important tasks. We like to develop tools that can empower people and make their businesses effective, and our 98% customer appreciation rate is the best proof that we are good at it!
Elfsight Facebook Reviews gives you an easy way to publish reviews from your Facebook page on your website. Raise trust to your brand showing your high social proof. The extension features filtering reviews, adding star rating, detailed author information, and showing a review-request button. There are various predefined widget layouts and review templates, interface elements are switchable, as well as the whole widget header. Personalize the interface in seconds and let it give you higher trust and more reviews!
Account & Pricing
Separate Elfsight account is required to install the extension. The account is created during extension installation. Additional fees may apply. Several payment plans are available, from free to advanced. For more details about pricing, please follow the link.
How It Works
With the help of our extension, you will easily display Facebook reviews on your website
- Authorize in Facebook. The extension will automatically find and display reviews from your page. Apply filters and change the settings of the interface, if necessary.
- Install your widget to the required place of your website: for example, on the product page or About us page.
- Now your visitors will see reviews about your business from Facebook. Every time a new review is posted on Facebook, it will appear on your website, too.
Enjoy all the features of Elfsight Facebook Reviews extension
Embedding reviews from Facebook on your website
Integrate reviews from your Facebook business page into your website by simply getting authorized inn Facebook as the page admin. Elfsight widget will automatically publish reviews on your website and update them when new ones appear.
Three inbuilt filters for content managing
You can sort out unwanted reviews and restrict the number to display, with the help of three filters. You can choose to show all reviews or only positive; hide reviews by keywords with the help of Exclude by filter; and align the number of reviews to demonstrate with quantity filter .
Switchable elements of the widget header
The header of Facebook Reviews widget shows your page star and number ratings, reviewers counter, and pictures of the latest reviewers, which are clickable and direct to your account. These elements, as well as the header, can be turned on and off at your choice.
A button requesting new reviews
With the help of the review-request button, you can not only demonstrate, but also call for new reviews. The button offer users to leave a review and directs to your Facebook page or opens a message with your custom text, depending on user’s decision.
3 review templates and 4 widget layouts
Use predefined options to customize the widget. There are three review templates: Classic, Bubble, with author details under the review, and Spotlight with center alignment. Layout of your widget is also up to you: choose List, Grid, Slider or Masonry option.
And Many More:
- Embedding customer reviews from Facebook page
- Three types of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews
- 22 predefined languages supported
- Three types of layout: List, Grid, and Slider
- Choosing the number of reviews per page
- Classic or Masonry types of Grid layout
- Arrows and drags navigation in Slider layout
- Setting slide speed and autoplay speed
- Choosing pagination type in Slider layout
- Adjustable width and height of the widget
- Switchable header of the widget
- Switchable elements of the header: rating and pictures of reviewers
- Editable extension title with adjustable font size and weight
- Review request button to redirect on facebook page
- Two scenarios of review request denial: show a message or hide the form
- Editable text message after review request denial, with formatting options
- Links supported in review request denial message
- Three review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight
- 6 switchable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Facebook icon, and star rating
- Three review decoration types: Border, Background, None
- 5 paintable elements of the interface: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
- Changing review teхt font size
Free Installation Service
Our Support Team will be happy to install the extension for you, or to answer any questions that might come up. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be glad to help!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
21 May, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Fix some problems
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor