Display Facebook posts, images and videos on your website using any public page as the source. Customize the feed to make it the perfect match for your website.
OverviewBack to top
A good Facebook presence can help you engage your fans and grow your business. Online business owners can’t afford to ignore Facebook, as nearly all consumers use the Web to search for businesses – and most of them are on Facebook. The website is the biggest social networking platform in the world by far, with more than a billion active users.
The advantages of installing our Facebook Feed are manifold. The greatest of them is that it serves a double purpose – it helps you get more Facebook followers, while in the same time allows you to promote your online business on Facebook. Keeping your visitors entertained leads to higher conversion, and bigger sales, and your amazing Facebook content will be the reason they’ll come back again and again, and spend more time on your website. Besides, the rich range of customizable options we’re offering will allow you to style the Feed exactly the way you need!
And the very best thing is that installation and configuration is so easy, that you don’t need any specific coding or web-developing skills to do it! Check out our extension’s amazing features, and give it a try!
A Facebook account is required in order to use the full set of features of the extension. Using Facebook service is free of charge.
- Works with any Facebook page or group
- Allows to redirect to your featured Facebook page
- Supports all main types of Facebook content – posts, photos, albums, videos, events
- Load More button to let you view all the content in the Feed
- A widget screen for each album that displays its name, description, number of photos, last update time and the album photos
- Viewing the photos as a feed or in an album
- Set the widget size any way you like – make it fit your screen full size, or install it in a specific area of your website
- Fully responsive and adaptable content perfect for any mobile device
- Adaptable height – set up a scrollable fixed-size widget, or make it stretch as your feed grows longer
- Widget header displays the main information on your Facebook page or group – cover, picture, name, number of likes and the
- verified label, when applicable.
- Fully customizable header – hide the information you don’t need, or disable the header altogether
- Add your custom actions – like page, share page, contact us, etc. - to the header to get an extra call-to-action on your website
- Turn off the content type tabs you don’t want to display
- The option of hiding the menu – perfect for those who need to use one content type
- Displays complete info on each post – author, publication date, formatted message text that supports links and tags, picture, reactions, comments and share counts.
- Allows to share a post from the feed on Facebook and other popular social media
- Supports Facebook reactions – Like, Love, Wow, Haha, Sad, Angry - for all types of content
- Choose the post info to display in your feed – author, number of likes, comments and shares
- All photos and videos open in a stylish popup directly on your website
- The option of hiding or displaying videos, and different video info
- Group events as upcoming and past, and display the info on the event’s name, number of guests, date and place
- Popup displays the picture or video, its author, description, publication date, reactions, number of comments and the comments.
- Use arrows to scroll through the content directly in the popup
- Popup pulls in the new comments as they come, and displays the comment author, text, publication date and Facebook reactions.
- Button Load More allows to load all the comments in the popup
- Allows to share content directly from the popup on Facebook and other popular social media
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
The first release