OverviewBack to top
Elfsight is a team of developers whose widgets successfully work on websites in all parts of the world - from the USA to China. We have created over twenty widgets which help merchants increase sales, improve quality of customer support, grow engagement, generate leads, and fulfil more important tasks. We like to develop tools that can empower people and make their businesses effective, and our 98% customer appreciation rate is the best proof that we are good at it!
Elfsight Facebook Chat is the most convenient tool for website clients to address you and get support from you. Stay available live in one the most used messengers 24/7. Embed Facebook Chat on your site and it can be activated on particular pages or for certain categories of visitor; choose start-chat triggers, set your own welcome text, select icons, and use other features. Using Facebook Chat on the site, you will remain in touch for people anytime and in any location.
Account & Pricing
A separate Elfsight account is required to install the extension. The account is created during extension installation. Additional fees may apply. Several payment plans are available, from free to advanced. For more details about pricing, please follow the link.
How It Works
It’s absolutely easy to install Facebook Chat on your website and start chatting with visitors.
- Create your Facebook Chat widget. For this, login to Facebook in the widget editor and apply customization features.
- Insert your widget in any or all pages of your website. You can choose a specific page area and insert the widget there.
- Now your website visitors will see an icon of Facebook Chat on the page. A click on this icon will open a chat window, where they can write a message to you.
- The Best Way For Your Users To Contact You Through The Site -Using Elfsight Facebook Chat, you can set a comfortable communication tool, which will make it super fast for your audience to talk to you without delay and effort. People will have an opportunity to communicate with you the next moment, via familiar and comfortable chat window. While you will always stay connected, answering on-the-go wherever you are.
- Targeted Use Will Help You Get More People Engaged- Whatever services or items you offer, you can offer more through targeted communication on your website. Get each visitor engaged into chatting and convince more people to buy from your website. Elfsight Facebook Chat has chat triggers, which make a chat window appear for a user based on the time spent on the site or web page, or when they start exiting. You can select out of four options of chat display position, and restrict the chat window to appear only for a particular group of visitors to make it work best.
- Configure It For Your Case Using Interface Elements- Our widget has interface details, which help customize it exactly for your business. Offer customer service, inform about your offers, assist in getting a booking or place an order – this chat can do all this and even more. Select chat bubble image from our library, enter caption text including important info, place company logo or select a photo from predefined, create an inviting welcome message, which will help start chatting, show message notification, plus more.
And Many More:
- Integrate Facebook messenger on your site to have conversations with visitors
- Reply to messages right from your Facebook page
- 3 variants of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window
- A collection of bubble icons for you to select from
- Editable bubble text
- Chat header with page logo, name, and caption
- Choosing page picture by default, from our collection or uploading your own picture
- Editable chat name
- Five Reply time variants in the chat window caption
- Using custom text as chat caption
- An option to edit welcome message using formatting options and links
- Start Chat button with editable text
- Option to switch on/off Facebook Messenger icon on Start Chat button
- Option to show the chat on all website pages, or set certain pages, or exclude pages
- Show or hide the chat on mobile
- Choosing the category of visitors to show the chat: all, new, or returning
- Four chat-opening triggers: time on the site, time on the page, scroll position, or exit intent
- New Message notification as a badge on the bubble, or in the title of a browser tab
- 4 elements to paint: bubble background, bubble icon, header background, button
- Changing Start Chat button shape from square to rounded
Free Installation Service
Our Support Team will be happy to install the extension for you, or to answer any questions that might come up. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
01 June, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated supported PHP versions
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor