Add Mouseflow tracking snippet to your Magento store.
OverviewBack to top
Mouseflow is the tool for serious marketers. It lets you understand visitors and take action like never before. Mouseflow tracks clicks, mouse movement, scrolls, forms, and more. It shows a recording of the activity from each visitor on your site - just like CCTV. Best of all, you can filter/segment them. This eliminates guesswork so you can take action sooner. And, it's fast, secure, mobile-friendly, and supports checkout, dynamic-content, or members-only pages.
Mouseflow is a paid for service, an activate account and subscription must be setup. Their subscription pricing offers a start package at $29/month, growth package at $99/month and pro package at $399/month. View the pricing page for further information. This module only integrates their tracking code snippet.
Our free Mouseflow module adds the required tracking code snippet in order for their analytics and tracking features to function. This module also tags a user's session allowing you to segment recordings depending on if the user visited a category page, added to cart, etc. We created this module with ease of use in mind, it's simple to install and configure. If you no longer want to track sessions or would like to temporarily disable you can do so directly from the configuration panel on the Magento Admin dashboard.
Module Supported Features
• Easily enable or disable the tracking integration.
• Works out of the box, no code changes needed. Just enable and enter your tracking ID.
• Compatible with any Magento theme
• Records a user's experince on your site
• Tag / Segment add to cart action
• Tag / Segment visit cartegory page
• Tag / Segment initiate checkout
• Tag / Segment successfull checkout
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release of tracking integration code for Magento 1.x