Easily integrate Facebook’s pixel and tracks user interactions such as add to cart, checkout, page view, etc.
OverviewBack to top
The Facebook pixel allows you to place a single tracking pixel across your entire website to report conversions, build audiences and get rich insights about how people use your website. This can be taken one step further by tracking standard events within your Magento site allowing you to track conversions, optimize for conversions and build audiences. With this data you can revise the ads displayed to your users depending how far along your funnel they have gone through.
A seperate Facebook Advertising account (register here) is required in order to have a Facebook tracking pixel code and to be used with their advertising campaigns. Although our extension is free, it only integrates the Facebook tracking pixel. This is to be used in conjunction with their advertising campaigns, which are not free. Ad spend is based on your set campaigns bid and budget.
Our module was created to allow store owners to easily integrate the Facebook tracking pixel on their Magento sites. It includes tracking page events including user visiting the home page, search results page, adding to cart, initiating checkout, product view page and all other standard events supported by the Facebook pixel. Magento standard checkout along with most checkout extensions are supported, but additional code revisions are possible to support other pages or modules not readily available.
Module Supported Features
• Easily enable or disable the Pixel integration.
• Works out of the box, no code changes needed. Just enable and enter your tracking ID.
• Compatible with any Magento theme
• Integrates Pixel on All CMS Pages.
• Integrates Pixel on All category pages.
• Integrates Pixel on All product related pages.
• Integrates Pixel on All catalog related search pages.
• Integrates Pixel on All customer pages.
• Integrates Pixel on All wish list related pages.
• Integrates Pixel on All cart related pages.
• Integrates Pixel on checkout pages.
• Integrates Pixel on checkout success page along with order details.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed typo on the noscript fallback tracking pixel image path.