Shows Magento store updates to fans of a Facebook page and Twitter followers.
OverviewBack to top
Facebook and Twitter are the best ways to bridge your business to the Web. Social Media is the easiest way to buildia robust community for your brand. They let you connect with your potential customers and stay active on the internet. Once your business becomes socially well-known, your customers feel more invested in everything you do. This enduring intimacy is, simply put, a hallmark of an exclusive brand. With the help of our extension, Social Boxes, you could attract and hold on to Facebook and Twitter users. It will help you to act as a broadcast center for connecting with businesses and people all over the world. This would leverage your social presence for enhanced growth in your traffic and subsequent conversions.
Why Social Boxes?
- Put your social data stream and store data together.
- Let more customers join you.
- Convert your potential customers into buyers.
- Multi-store configuration with single installation: Extension works with multiple stores. Nowadays many Magento sites are configured for multiple stores with a single installation and extension facilitate to configure it for each and every store separately.
- Enable/Disable each functionality separately: Both Facebook and Twitter widgets can be set enable/disable independently according to your requirement.
- Easy configuration: Extension provides easy configuration to set up both of the boxes. Facebook only needs the name of the fan page and Twitter widget needs to handle name and widget id.
- Boxes placement: Social boxes can be placed anywhere on the site, like left sidebar, right sidebar or footer etc.
- Disable Merge JS-CSS option from System > Developer.
- Enable all the Caches from System > Cache Management.
- Extract the downloaded extension zip.
- Upload all files to the appropriate folders.
- Clear and flush all Caches.
- Log out from admin and re-login again.
- Re-run the compilation from System > Tools > Compilation. (Only if compilation enabled)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
There are few changes in this version:
- Twitter API updation
- Compatibility with Magento CE 1.8.1