Home page slider or responsive slider with full page slides and multiple slide effects.
OverviewBack to top
Responsive Nivoslider add a showcase of attractive banners on your store to advertise your products, offers, sales, promos, etc. This plugin features many of unique transition effects, an image preloader, autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects. Responsive feature of this slider makes sure that it’s resolution remains same irrespective of screen size and different devices. You can set different navigation styles like bullets, arrows, tabs & thumbnails with responsive slider.
It provides optimized performance and make sure that slides, loads lightning fast on every resolution device. Its intelligent lazy loading, Loads original files and scale those automatically according to requirement. There is no limit to add slides or images in the slider, you can add as many as you want to show on your website.
- Fully responsive and works great on every device (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile)
- Lots of ready to use styles included
- Monitor and optimize all aspects of your sliders
- Multi store configuration with single installation: Extension works fine with multiple store. Now days many Magento sites are configured for multiple stores with a single installation and slider facilitate to configure it for each and every store separately.
- Performance Optimization: It optimizes all aspects of slider and load images intelligently to provide smooth loading experience. Lazy loading makes it more fancy and preferable.
- Fully Responsive Solution: Nivoslider works great on different resolution devices. It loads core images and scale automatically according to the screen resolution.
- Custom transitions/animations: Extension has also facilitated with many different transitions and animation options for slider to make it more attractive and intuitive to use on different platform.
- Disable Merge JS-CSS option from System > Developer.
- Enable all the Caches from System > Cache Management.
- Extract the downloaded extension zip.
- Upload all files to the appropriate folders.
- Clear and flush all Caches.
- Logout from admin and re-login again.
- Re-run the compilation from System > Tools > Compilation. (Only if compilation enabled)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Fixed some small bugs.