Speed up the checkout process and increase the conversion rate of your store with responsive One Step Checkout.
OverviewBack to top
One Step Checkout extension makes the checkout process easy and more convenient for customers. All steps are combined or grouped together which make the checkout process faster or less time consuming and helps to increase the store’s conversion rate. A fully responsive checkout page works perfectly on all devices- whether web or mobile applications. It is an effortless approach for the customers which cuts down the number of payment steps to one page. It has advanced customization options in the admin panel configuration.
This extension has rich setting options in the admin panel to set up and configure according to your own requirements. There are many sections which can be individually enabled or disabled from the checkout page. As it is also compatible with multistore configuration, each of the stores would have a different configuration.
Why One Step Checkout?
- Simplify checkout process by cut down multiple steps into one.
- Increase your conversion rate and drive more sales & revenue.
- Responsive checkout page on all devices.
- Multi store configuration with single installation: Extension works fine with multiple store. Now days many Magento sites are configured for multiple stores with single installation and Onestep Checkout facilitate to configure it for each and every store separately.
- On page registration and login: It provides options to enable/disable both registration and login forms popups on checkout page. This eliminates unnecessary redirection of users to login their account before checkout process.
- Quantity update on checkout page: It introduced a new feature of updating product quantity where users can update quantity for each product selected to purchase, directly from review section of checkout page. This also save user’s time and unwanted movement from checkout to cart page and back from cart to checkout page.
- Newsletter subscription: Newsletter subscription checkbox on checkout page enables the users to directly subscribe site newsletter from checkout page with same email address. This can be enabled/disabled from admin panel.
- Order comment: Comment box on checkout page let your customers add comments for the order or ordered items. This can be used by customers for defining their requirements, suggestion for order and products etc.
- Theme & color setting: Checkout page color and theme can be easily changed. It has many options in admin section which enable you to add css style and color for tabs and buttons of each section on checkout page.
- Enable/disable billing section: Extension provide you the option to add or remove billing section to the checkout page. This means there is no billing info section on checkout page and after filling shipping info user can go for payment methods.
- Disable Merge JS-CSS option from System > Developer.
- Enable all the Caches from System > Cache Management.
- Extract the downloaded extension zip.
- Upload all files to the appropriate folders.
- Clear and flush all Caches.
- Logout from admin and re-login again.
- Re-run the compilation from System > Tools > Compilation. (Only if compilation enabled)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Speed up the checkout process and increase conversion rate of your store with simple and responsive one step checkout.