Analytic reporting of the store which includes numbers, graphs and lists for orders, customers and products.
OverviewBack to top
Hawk eye is a statistical dashboard which provides full fledged information of your store data and sales. It converts the data into useful information and is represented in the form of graphs & trend charts. It provides an easy way of data analysis and comparison between different dates and time spans. It supports multi store configuration with a single installation, each store would have its own dashboard preview of the data. It gives information about the store’s peak sale hours, the best week of sales, categories orders by country and much more.
Top boxes: Four boxes on top of the dashboard display sale amount, order, customer and sold items count for selected time span along with its percentage against the total till today.
Order/amount trend: Trend chart or line graph with two different color lines respectively shows the number of orders and total amount of sales for each day. This shows the up and down in sales of order amount and number of items respectively.
Last order box: It displays the list of recent orders of the store. Each row has customer name, ordered quantity and total amount of the order. It provides brief detail about the order and link to order detail page.
Average sale: This shows calculated average sale of store, according to selected time window.
Shipping amount: This shows the total shipping amount of all orders in the selected time span.
Tax amount: It tells the total tax amount of all orders of store in selected time span.
Order by status box: Each store has many different status of an order such as competed, pending payment, shipped, etc. Order status box provide combined graphical representation of status that help to identify exact percentage and the amount of orders in specific states and where the improvements require.
Customer status: This box helps to analyse, store customers. Are they new customers to store or returning customers? Returning customers are the most valuable and potential source of income. So the required steps can be taken to convert your new customer to returning.
Top customers box: This box display list of top customers of the store, according to number of orders and amount. Each row has customer name, number of order he made in store and total sale amount.
Orders by hours: Orders by hour box shows a bar chart of orders for every hour. It helps to analyse peak hours of sale or which hours of the day hitting the maximum sale of your store.
Orders by days: Orders bar graph for days categories number of orders in the days of week. This identifies the best sale days of the week, so the resources can be easily employed accordingly.
Orders by weeks: Week bar graph tells about the number of orders in each week of the month.
Guest/register customers: This pie chart shows the percentage of guest and registered customers who make orders in the store. This helps to know the customer behaviour on your store, do they want a long term relationship with your store or just one time purchase and know your potential customers.
Shipping methods: Shipping graph tells about the percentage for each shipping method, used by customers to ship their products. It also helps to identify most and least preferable shipping methods of the store.
Best seller box: This box shows the list of best and maximum sold products in the store. It has the name of the product, sold quantity, and total earning from this. Each row is also linked to the customer detail page.
Country graph: It shows the different regions all over the world and tells the number of orders belong to each region.
Why Hawk Eye?
- Understand, analysis data for future planning or prediction.
- Identify areas of improvement.
- Plan store’s inventory and resources with fact and figures.
- Complete sales insight: Extension provides effective sales insight of your store. Attractive graphs with calculated values stratify store data into meaningful information that gives a clear understanding of store activities.
- Performance comparison: Compare data between different dates and take action accordingly. The filters provide amazing functionality to see and evaluate the data for specific date range. Admin can compare data for days, weeks, months and years.
- Multi Store approach: Each store would have its own dashboard with graphs and charts. A single installation of the extension works for all stores and display data at one place.
- Enable/disable different sections: Each graph or section has separate options to enable/disable from the dashboard. Admin can put or remove any of the boxes from the dashboard as per his requirement.
- Number and percentage: Each graph of dashboard show data in both percentage and numeric form. Percentage gives the overall idea and numbers give an exact value for each section items.
- Time window: Time window refers to a time slot to display all dashboard data. You can filter data for one or more days, weeks, months and years.
- Disable Merge JS-CSS option from System > Developer.
- Enable all the Caches from System > Cache Management.
- Extract the downloaded extension zip.
- Upload all files to the appropriate folders.
- Clear and flush all Caches.
- Logout from admin and re-login again.
- Re-run the compilation from System > Tools > Compilation. (Only if compilation enabled)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Minor Bug Fixes & Performance Enhancement