OverviewBack to top
Google Shopping Content API Integration extension seamlessly integrates your Magento 2 store with Google Merchant Center for synchronizing the product data to Google and attract more new customers to your website via different Google marketing tools like Google Ads.
Any update you make to Magento will immediately be reflected on your Google Merchant Center if all validations are passed. You can view the sync status of each product in your store once you logged in as an admin user. This extension provides dynamic attribute mapping, product filtering, and category mapping, etc to make sure the admin user is able to manage everything without any knowledge in coding or XML.
Account & Pricing
In order to use Google Shopping Content API Integration extension, you must first sign up for an account with Google Merchant Center. The account needs to be created separately before installing the extension. The Merchant Center is where you make your product info available to appear across Google properties and the web.
- If you already have an account with Google (like Gmail), visit Google Merchant Center. Subscription to the Google Merchant Center is free and can be done here.
- If you don't have a Google account, go to accounts.google.com and click 'Create Account'. Follow the prompts to create a new Google Account.
No additional fees are required in this section. Before exporting the products, the admin needs to authenticate his Google Merchant account after which by clicking the Test Connection button in the admin backend to check whether Magento is successfully connected with Google Merchant Centre.
- Store products will be added to Google Merchant account using content API.
- Real-time data push to Google Merchant Account.
- Dynamic Attributes Mapping.
- Map store category with Google Shopping feed categories.
- Supports Simple, Virtual, Downloadable, and Configurable product types.
- Option to Authenticate the Merchant account of the user.
- The product deleted at Magento will be auto-deleted from the Google Merchant immediately.
- No more XML feeds and delay in syncing
- Support for special prices with from/to date
- Support multi-store and connect to Google Merchant Account individually if configured.
- Easily choose to include or exclude specific products with a different filter.
Q: Will it support multi-store?
Q: What all product types are supported?
A: This extension support Simple, Virtual, Downloadable, and Configurable product types.
Q: Is there any additional license required?
A: No, once you purchased this module, there is no additional license.
Q: Do I need any other accounts to start using this extension?
A: To start using this extension you need a Google Merchant Center account and a verified Magento 2 website.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
03 December, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release with all functionalities
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor