This extension for Magento 2 forces customers to first login or create an account before seeing any products or cms pages.
OverviewBack to top
Forced Login extension gives you the possibility to restrict user access to your web store. Customers must be logged in to view the website, otherwise they are redirected to 'Log In' or 'Register' page. The login page is the only accessible page on the website until the customer logs in. This extension will help you setup a wholesale/B2B webstore where product pages and prices are only visible for registered customers.
There are two ways to access the web store when the forced login is enabled:
- Login or Register: You can either login with an existing account or create a new account. If a customer enters any page of the web store they are redirected to the my account page where they can either login or create an account.
- Login only: You can only login and cannot create a new account. If a customer visits any page of your web store they are redirected to the my account page where they can login. The register part of the my account will be hidden.
- Extension can be enabled/disabled for different store views.
- Customers will be redirected to the login page from every URL from which they enter the web store.
- On the login page they can login to the web store or create an account to login to the webstore.
- After the customer is logged in they can view all pages and place orders.
Install the B2B Forced Login extension. From the left navigation menu choose Ecomwise --> B2B Forced Login page and configure the extension.
Two configuration settings are visible:
Extension enabled: Yes/No.
Access to Website: Via Login (On the customer login page only Login form is shown) / Via Login and Register (On the customer login page, login and create new account forms are shown).
Download the extension package from your account and extract the downloaded archive.
Create the folder app/code/Ecomwise/ForcedLogin/ in your Magento root.
Copy the extracted content to the app/code/Ecomwise/ForcedLogin/ directory.
Positioned in the root Magento directory execute the following commands:
- Install: php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Recompile (Optional): php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- Reindex (Optional): php bin/magento indexer:reindex
- Clear the Magento cache (Optional): php bin/magento cache:clean
Installation price: $99.00
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Updated 05 July, 2016 - Stable Release
- Compatibility: Magento 2.0