This extension will force users to first login before seeing any products or pages or to first register before logging in.
OverviewBack to top
Forced Login extension gives you the possibility to restrict user access to your web store. Customers must be logged in to view the website, otherwise they are redirected to the 'Log In' or 'Register' page. The login page is the only accessible page on the website until the customer logs in. This extension will help you setup a wholesale/B2B webstore where product pages and prices are only visible for registered customers.
There are two ways to access the web store when the forced login is enabled:
- Login or Register: You can either login with an existing account or create a new account. If a customer enters any page of the web store they are redirected to the my account page where they can either login or create an account.
- Login only: You can only login and cannot create a new account. If a customer visits any page of your web store they are redirected to the my account page where they can login. The register part of the my account will be hidden.
- Extension can be enabled/disabled for different store views.
- Customers will be redirected to the login page from every URL from which they enter the web store.
- On the login page they can login to the web store or create an account to login to the webstore.
- After the customer is logged in they can view all pages and place orders.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.1.3 - 10-05-2016
- New module configuration setting, "Access to Website".
- Bug fixes.
- Styling issue fix.
Version 1.0.5 - 04-09-2015
- Code improvement.
Version 1.0.4 - 21-05-2015
- Adding the “Info and support” tab to the backend.
- Adding the “Settings” tab to the backend.
Version 1.0.3 - 19-11-2014
- Resolving bug regarding redirect the backend when path different than 'admin'.
Version 1.0.2 - 19-11-2014
- Resolving bug regarding showing message 'Invalid login or password.'
Version 1.0.1 - 29-05-2014
- Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.9.x
Version 1.0.0 - 02-05-2014
- Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.8.x
Version 0.1.0 - 15-03-2014
- Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.7.x