The Credit limit extension allows for a credit limit to be set for a customer so that orders can be paid via the "pay on account" payment method.
OverviewBack to top
The Credit Limit extension can ease the B2B and the B2C purchasing experience. The functionalities of the extension give the customer a pre-approved credit which can be used for purchasing goods from the on-line shop. The web administrator can set a credit limit amount to an individual customer, or a global amount. The customers are able to oversee the used and remaining credit limit so they can decide in which way to pay for their purchased goods. In case the customer hasn't check the remaining limit and the limit is passed, upon checkout process a message warns the customer that the limit is exceeded. By integrating the extension in your web-store you are providing your customers with more profesional customer service an overall better shopping experience.
- Set a credit limit amount on a customer level
- View customer credit limits, used and remaining limits
- Adds a "pay on account" payment method, which can be used for credit payments
- Option to only use the "pay on account" payment method without taking the credit limit into account
- Option to select which order status is taken into account for open orders
- Displays a message to the customer when credit limit is exceeded
- Customer sees an overview of their credit limit, used and remaining limits
- Credit limit availability works when creating order from backend
- Option to set a general limit, which applies to all customers
- Credit limit cannot be updated to a value lower than the total amount of open orders
- Credit limit cannot be deleted if it is used for an open order (assigned to a certain customer)
- Option of setting certain sort order for the "pay on account" payment method
- Option of hiding credit limit info for specific customer groups
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
06 December 2016
Stable version release.