Cart Quote extension gives you the ability to add “Quote request” functionality to your Magento web store. The customers can request a quote instead of checking out.
OverviewBack to top
The Cart Quote extension adds a quote request form to the shopping cart page. The form gives the customers the possibility to request a quote for their selected items instead of purchasing them. The web store administrator can edit and approve the quote. Once the quote is approved, the customer can convert their quote to an order and proceed with the checkout process. The extension is ideal for on-line wholesale stores (B2B) or retail stores (B2C) which want to offer their customers more options while purchasing.
For example: A certain customer wants to buy a few products in bulk, but the price turns out to be higher than the customer expects. In this case the customer can request a quote from the web store administrator. Or perhaps you have a customer who wants to buy a pair of shorts but feels the price is too high, in this case the customer can also request a quote from the administrator. The extension enables your customers to shop as if they were to check them out but grant them the option to negotiate and get a great deal with the seller. You are providing your customers with more professional customer service and an overall better shopping experience.
- Extension can be enabled for customers group
- Extension can be used in different store views
- E-mail can be send to the admin when quote is created
- E-mail is send to the customer when a proposal is made from the admin
- The admin can make a quote for a customer
- Quote can be made for Not Logged in customer in which case also a new customer is created and e-mail is send to the customer with password set up
- Quote can be made for everytype of products(simple, configurable, bundle etc.)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
2.1.0 - stable release