This extension will calculate R+L Carriers shipping rates. Rates will be based on merchant werehouse address and customer destination address.
OverviewBack to top
R+L Carriers provides many global transportation solutions to better serve you. This module will calculate R+L Carrier Shipping Rates. Shipping rates will be displayed at checkout and the shopping cart page. Rates will be based on merchant werehouse address, customer destination address and shopping cart weights. You should check all screenshots to understanding the flow of module. This is just extension to use RL API. Atcually it will use RL services for fetch rates.
The admin will have the option to select multiple shipping options to enable and disable. For example Standard services, Guaranteed Services etc. The admin can enable and disable liftgate service, inside delivery options. Admin can also quote based on address type if Residential or Commercial. Admin can add markup price with shipping quotes.
You need to signup for a free RL services account to use that extension.
- You can show multiple shipping methods or can show single lowest rate method.
- You can enable and disable liftgate service, notify delivery and residential options.
- You can add extra price in shipping cost based on order total.
- You can show custom error message to customer if RL shipping not able to calculate shipping rates.
To use this module, seller have to to signup http://www2.rlcarriers.com/company/myrlc-signup. and get username and password to fetch rates from API. These keys you have to update in shipping module setting in admin panel.
- Go to Stores -> Configuration -> Sales -> Shipping Methods
- Select RL Shipping method.
- Enter api user id and password.
- Enter other details for shipping rate calculation.
- Now Relex, all done.
If you still face any issues then please contact us at email@example.com.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
RL Shipping Carrier version 1.0.0