This extension will calculate Echo Global Logistics Carrier shipping rates. Rates will be based on the merchant warehouse address and customer destination address.
OverviewBack to top
Echo Global Logistics Carrier is a leading provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing, serving the transportation and logistics needs of our clients. This module will calculate Echo carrier shipping rates by calling API. Shipping rates will be displayed at checkout and shopping cart page. Rates will be based on merchant warehouse and customer destination address. You should check all screenshots to understanding the flow of the module. This is a just extension to use Echo API. Actually, it will use echo services for fetch rates.
Echo provides shipping rates from multiple carriers like RL, Estes etc. So you dont need to enroll in other carrier services. Your customers will get the cheapest rates automatically. The admin will have the ability to select multiple shipping options to enable and disable it. For example Standard services, Guaranteed Services etc. Admin can enable and disable liftgate service, inside delivery options. Admin can also set quote based on address type if Residential or Commercial. Admin can add markup price with shipping quotes.
Account & Pricing
You need to manually signup for an Echo Global Logistics Carrier account to use this extension. After signup you have to contact to echo support and fill api key request form. Echo support will approve it and provide api keys. Api keys will include username, password, api key and account number. These keys you have to update in shipping module setting in admin panel. Echo will not charge for any API Calls but Echo will charge for every shipment request. Please contact Echo for Pricing.
- You can show multiple shipping methods or can show single lowest rate method.
- You can enable and disable liftgate service, notify delivery and residential options.
- You can add extra price in shipping cost based on order total.
- You can show custom error message to customer if echo shipping not able to calculate shipping rates.
- Shipping rates will display on cart page.
- User can select Liftgate service, residential address option on cart page.
- Multiple shipping methods can display here based on admin settings.
If still merchant got issues to use this module, they can contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Released version 1.0.0