This extension will calculate Echo carrier shipping rates. Rates will be based on the merchant warehouse address and customer destination address.
OverviewBack to top
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled business process outsourcing, serving the transportation and logistics needs of our clients. This module will calculate Echo carrier shipping rates by calling API. Shipping rates will be displayed at checkout and shopping cart page. Rates will be based on merchant werehouse and customer destination address. You should check all screenshots to understanding the flow of module. This is just extension to use Echo API. Actually, it will use echo services for fetch rates.
You need to signup for a free Echo Global Logistics account to use this extension. Echo provides shipping rates from multiple carriers like RL, Estes etc. So you dont need to enroll in other carrier services. Your customers will get the cheapest rates automatically. The admin will have the ability to select multiple shipping options to enable and disable. For example Standard services, Guaranteed Services etc. Admin can enable and disable liftgate service, inside delivery options. Admin can also quote based on address type if Residential or Commercial. Admin can add markup price with shipping quotes.
- You can show multiple shipping methods or can show single lowest rate method.
- You can enable and disable liftgate service, notify delivery and residential options.
- You can add extra price in shipping cost based on order total.
- You can show custom error message to customer if echo shipping not able to calculate shipping rates.
To use this extension, merchants must have to signup first at http://www.echo.com/index.html. After signup they have to contact to echo support and fill api key request form. Echo support will approve it and provide api keys. Api keys will include username, password, api key and account number. These keys you have to update in shipping module setting in admin panel.
- Go to Stores -> Configuration -> Sales -> Shipping Methods
- Select Echo Shipping method.
- Enter api user id and password.
- Enter other details for shipping rate calculation.
- Now Relex, all done.
- Step1: Upload extension
Download the [Zip File](From My Orders Section) and Extract & upload the files to `/path/to/magento2/app/code/Techgroup/EchoCarrier/`.
- Step2: Enable extension using below command at magento root
php bin/magento module:enable Techgroup_EchoCarrier
- Step3: Setup upgrade using below command at magento root
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Step4: Static content deploy using below command at magento root
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Installation Guide : http://www.ecomplugins.com/docs/echo/installation-guide.pdf
If you still face any issues then please contact us at email@example.com. We will happy to assit you.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Added support for magento 2.2.x.
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
This is first version of echo shipping module.