OverviewBack to top
Rapid List Ordering adds a button that creates a new product view, allowing customers to quickly view multiple items and add them to their shopping carts – all from a single page. Customers can add multiple items to their cart directly from a list view or category page, eliminating the need to navigate to each individual product page.
Rapid List Ordering is designed to be simple, intuitive, and blend in with native Magento functionality to provide a streamlined and highly-effective solution for all users. To use the feature, users simply click on the Rapid List Ordering button at the top of a category, product or search results page. The extension is perfect for B2B customers and larger companies who often order many items at once.
Rapid List Ordering helps customers eliminate the labor-intensive task of manually navigating to product pages, select sizes, styles, quantity, adding the item to their carts and repeating the process for each product. Whether your standard customers need to order multiple sizes and colors of multiple products at once, or sell to B2B or to large-scale commercial clients, Rapid List Ordering speeds up ordering multiple items.
Add Selected Items To Cart
The basic functionality of Rapid List Ordering allows shoppers to quickly filter between different styles of items, and add them to their cart with a simple, list-based view. After making these multiple selections from a single page, the customer clicks “ADD SELECTED ITEMS TO CART” and all the selected items are added to the cart at once.
Automatically Add To Cart
Customizable functionality allows for manual or automatic addition of selected items to cart. Customers click the Rapid List Ordering button, and then search for the items that they want, or use Magento category filters to find their desired item. Then, by filling out a text field with their desired quantity, the items are added to their cart, without any other inputs required. This feature can be turned on/off in the backend configuration.
Support Different Product Sizes, Colors & Styles
Rapid List Ordering is compatible with products that are available in different sizes, styles, and colors. Without leaving the list view, customers can choose the size and color of multiple items and add them directly to their cart – all without leaving the list view.
Simple, Near-Native UI Design
Designed to blend in with existing Magento functionality: Rapid List Ordering is built to mimic Magento’s native functionality and design, and to fit into any vanilla Magento 2 installation perfectly. Once the extension has been installed, it leverages native Magento navigation and shopping elements such as searching, list views, and product pages. This provides your customers with a seamless, delightful shopping experience.
Customizable Design & Configurable Features
The color, text style, border, and more of the extension can be modified. In addition, the functionality of the extension can be quickly configured, based on your preferences.
Automatic Add To Cart
This feature adds items to the user’s cart as soon as they enter a number in the text field. If you’d like to disable this feature, you can configure the extension to display an order confirmation button at the bottom of the page, and to allow each item to be added individually.
Configurable List Views For Fast Loading
Rapid List Ordering is fully customizable when it comes to results per page. You can choose how many results to load, based on your particular Magento configuration.
- Intuitive add-to-cart text fields for fast and easy checkout
- Integrates with Magento category and search filters
- Design elements can be modified and customized to match all Magento themes and styling
- Simple configuration and installation
- Number of items loaded per page can be modified
- Higher conversion rates – If you sell products to larger companies, Rapid List Ordering can help you get higher conversion rates, by streamlining the process of adding dozens of items to a shopping cart at once.
- More sales – The easier it is for your customers to buy your products, the more products they will buy. With Rapid List Ordering, customers can order dozens of diverse products – in all ranges of styles, sizes, and colors – in moments.
- Intuitive, user-friendly design – The streamlined and low-key design of Rapid List Ordering helps it fit right into native Magento installations, providing enhanced functionality with no change in aesthetic appeal.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
30 August, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Bugfixing and compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed mini cart refresh and ajax timeout.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor