Korea PostCode API is useful for finding addresses in KOREA. Once you enter the zipcode, you will see a list of addresses based on that zipcode
OverviewBack to top
This new era is moving towards getting things automated. So, keeping this in mind we have come up with an idea of developing an extension which fetches a customer’s address automatically.
This API will only work if a customer has chosen South Korea as his country in the checkout page. First, the customer has to enable this extension from the admin panel. Once this is done, the customer has to go to the checkout page and select South Korea as his country and click on the Street Address section. After clicking on it, a pop-up will open in which the customer has to enter his zip code. This will show a list of addresses related to the zip code. The customer has to select a suitable address from the list after which it will be filled automatically to the street address field and zip code field. Once the order has been placed, this address will also appear in the invoice and shipping.
First of all, make sure that your extension is enabled from the admin panel menu Ecommercein Mag2 -> Postcode Configuration -> Ecommercein_Mag2 -> General Configuration. Once that is enabled, make sure to check the settings in Stores -> Configuration -> General -> Local Options -> Locale should be Korean (South Korea).
Features of KR PostCode API Extension:
- Enable/Disable extension from admin panel.
- At Checkout page under billing information and shipping information, when you select South Korea as your country and click on address, you will see a pop-up; here you need to search for your address and select the type of address. Once done, the API will populate the address to the address field and the pin code to the pin code field.
- Moreover, this is a free extension.
- In customer edit address section you can the same feature when you click on street address.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
This is a stable version of our extension.