OverviewBack to top
EBANX Pay is a payment processor that offers complete solutions for local businesses wanting to sell more in Brazil. We are part of EBANX, a local payments expert which offers complete solutions for international businesses wanting to sell more in Latin America. Whether you are an enterprise or running your own startup, EBANX Pay can help you sell more with ease and efficiency.
Want to see your sales & conversion rates significantly increase? Install the Gateway easily and quickly, and start selling to the fastest growing e-commerce markets.
The installation of EBANX Local Payments Gateway plugin is 100% free and allows you to accept payments through Boleto Bancário and Credit Cards, up to 12 installments. Our plugin provides a seamless experience for your customers to complete payments knowing that they are paying through EBANX Pay but never leaving your website.
Account & Pricing
Do not forget: during the installation, it is necessary to create an account on Magento Market, if you do not have yet, access here. You will also need to register a merchant account with EBANX Pay to receive your credentials. If you have not done that yet, access here.
EBANX Pay Advantages:
- Security is already taken care of. The customer’s sensitive data doesn’t go to your server but is stored in EBANX Pay environment using PCI standards
- One-click purchases which allow your client to skip the checkout process
- Checkout payment form is responsive and adapts nicely to all mobile screen sizes and themes
- Everything you need in one integration, you don’t have to install any external plugins or extensions
- Join merchants such as AliExpress, Airbnb and Spotify
- Choose which payment methods are displayed at checkout
- Set a maximum number of installments
- Select an expiration date for Boletos
- Allow customers to save their credit card information
- Set individual interest rates for each credit card installment plan
- Create orders & request refunds directly in your Magento Admin
The Gateway also Includes:
- Sandbox mode for testing
- Capture mode that when activated allows you to collect payments after a manual review
- Support for checkout managers
- Anti-fraud check with Machine Learning algorithms for no extra cost
When your customer's order is being processed, their data is sent to EBANX Pay through our API integration and is stored in our secure environment (PCI DSS Level 1) following the best practices and industry standards. All of the customer interaction happens on your website, they will never be redirected to an external page for payment. Magento's servers do not store any sensitive data from your customers.
Looking For More Detailed Information?
Visit our Developer’s Academy for step-by-step guides, API references, and integration options.
All pages that incorporate the EBANX Pay Gateway must be served over HTTPS.
When you use our Gateway, you trust us with your information and agree that we may keep it and use it for the purposes of our commercial relationship. As we are a PCI compliant company, we will keep all your data safe, and will not use it for any other purposes.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
19 April, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
<li>Choose which payment methods are displayed at checkout</li>
<li>Set a maximum number of installments</li>
<li>Select an expiration date for cash payments</li>
<li>Allow customers to save their credit card information</li>
<li>Set individual interest rates for each credit card instalment plan</li>
<li>Create orders & request refunds directly in your Magento Admin</li>
<li>Sandbox mode for testing</li>
<li>Capture mode that when activated allows you to collect payments after a manual review</li>
<li>Support for checkout managers</li>
<li>All your customer's data will stay in Magento's environment. Otherwise, all the sensitive information will be tokenized and saved on EBANX Pay environment (PCI level 1) following all rules and good practices. </li>
<li>In a card transaction, all the information are tokenized directly and do not pass through your server.</li>
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor