OverviewBack to top
EAS automates your EU VAT and Customs compliance. Fact: Tax and compliance issues are the main reason why companies are not expanding to new markets in the EU. With EAS selling to all EU countries is just as easy as your domestic sales, or even easier! EAS removes all the tax and customs compliance barriers preventing your sales throughout the whole EU!
EAS tool provides you with:
- The best full landed cost calculator on the market
- Fully automated EU wide VAT reporting
- Automated customs data when delivering from outside of EU to EU
- HS6 codes
- Blockchain data security
EAS tool supports all the EU VAT schemes, even if you are warehousing your products in multiple countries.
Everything is automated, no manual use of the EAS tool is required.
Start conquering the whole EU with EAS!
Account & Pricing
An EAS account is required with this extension and must be acquired directly from EAS. If you do not have an EAS account, sign up here.
The extension can be installed without an EAS account; however, to use the extension you will need to enter the EAS credentials you receive when you open an account. If you already have an EAS account, you can simply enter your existing credentials in the configuration of the extension.
Additional fees apply. Pricing plans are based on usage. Get a free demo or quote here.
- EU VAT and duty calculation. EAS full landed cost calculator is the most accurate calculator in the market. Calculator processes items and item descriptions automatically.
- Fully automated EU-wide VAT reporting. No matter where you or your stock is located, we can automate your VAT reporting. For VAT reporting we support IOSS, OSS and Union OSS schemes. EAS also supports domestic and B2B online sales reporting.
- Easy-to-use portal. Even tho there is no manual work required, all the information, like VAT reports, are accessible through the easy-to-use EAS Portal.
- VAT reports in national formats. EAS creates OSS and IOSS reports in a national specific format, according to your registration location
- HS6 code generator. EAS uses the most accurate HS6 code AI in the market.
- Customs data automation. Are you delivering goods from outside of the EU to the EU? EAS automatically creates full customs data sets and declarations for EU goods. No double VAT payments or manual data inputs by your customers and seamless deliveries through customs
- Customs data enrichment and validation. EAS enriches and validates your customs data. Deliveries with full and correct customs data are flown seamlessly through customs.
- Data security and GDPR. With EAS, you are not revealing any sensitive data to the whole logistics chain. Customs data is delivered through a blockchain created together with Universal Postal Union (UN umbrella organization for Postal operators).
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
10 January, 2022
Extensions, Accounting & Finance, ERP & Accounting, Taxes
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
First Realease of EAS EU compliance
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor