Customizes order (proforma), invoice, credit memo, shipping and product PDF's.
OverviewBack to top
The Proforma Invoice PDF Generator is a powerful extension that will enable you to customize and modify PDF printouts with ease. You will be able to customize the PDF templates for the order (proforma), invoice, credit memo, shipping and product view or catalog. The customization of the templates is based on the same system as the customization for the email templates but with the possibility of adding a lot more additional variables. The templates are in html format so you can also edit and customize them using html and css.
- Very flexibile extension with powerful variable system that makes use of the per source* (entity) variables (source can be: order, invoice, shipment, credit memo, product).
- Different template designs, formats and features for multiple stores, each of them customizable.
- Dynamic bar code generation by extracting and using barcodes/qr** code variables, currency** variables, depend** variables, with the ability to check the values for the variables when you extract them.
- Ability to add and create unique and unlimited PDF attachments like license documents or thank you coupons.
- print PDF files in back-end from: order, invoice, shipping credit memo, product view, product PDF catalog;
- print PDF files in front-end from: customer account order, invoice, shipping credit memo and product view;
- add PDF files to emails as attachments for order, invoice, shipping credit memo;
- use HTML and CSS to customize the PDF file template;
- use default structures from the transactional email system;
- use phtml files in the template similar to the transactional emails;
- configure the file name, the paper size and orientation, margins, set custom PDF sizes, (e.g. for shipping bar code labels).
* The source or entity is referring to an order, invoice, shipping credit memo or product. Why is this so important? Let's say you have an order with an additional fee and another without one. If you load the source with the additional fee you will see the related variable and you can use that to create depend/if statements so that your resulted template is not burdened by unnecessary information.
** For order, invoice, shipping credit memo, product, and related like order items, order items related product, order customer, invoice items and related products etc.
Tailor Made for Developers
- extremely extensible
- 100% open source
- easy to install
- has very clean and readable code
- has a very simple and usable interface
Acces to the Demo
- url: http://demoinv.eadesign.ro/admin
- user: demo
- pass: demo1234
If you own a Magento 2 store with a multi store system, or you are from the EU region, this extension will be an indispensable asset. You will have the ability to create different templates for each store or store view, with different design and features.
The main advantage of the extension is that it has a very powerful variable system. Each variable is generated based on the source* of your choice. For example: if you choose to use bar codes you will be able to have a bar code for each entity value. Also if you have customization on your system our variable system will pick dynamically the new added values and generate variables for them. Each value can have multiple variables. For example, the invoice grand total can have a variable with the actual value, one that contains the currency, one with the bar code you selected and one "if variable". The "if variable" is added for the case when you have 0 values. You can also add PHTML templates to your template for very advanced configurations. You can add your own item processing layout so you can output taxes item prices as you want () or you can use the custom item system.
The installation will contain at least 20 templates. You can find them in the folder view/pdftemplates and you can edit them as you wish. Each template type will contain 4 actual template formats.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Added multiple features. Code cleaning and refactoring.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
The first stable version for the large version of our extension.