Order Customer & Address Fields is a unique extension which allows you to add unlimited attributes fields to the order and customer processing system.
OverviewBack to top
Order Customer & Address Fields is a unique extension for Magento 2 which allows store administrators to add an unlimited number of highly customisable input fields to their store. The extension is a valuable asset ithat causes an improved business flow for both end-users and store managers. You can use these input fields to get more relevant data from your customers and to your business, for example data related to customer's preferences for time and addresses for delivery, particular order notes, birthday dates, favourite products on sale or any other data and information that you consider it is relevant to complete transactions, since you can add them very simple and easy from admin panel into the desired customer areas.
The markets evolve rapidly and standard inputs are often irrelevant for the user experience. An updated store will require customisation and on point information in order to target sales. Store administrators can manage better all data related to buyers and purchases having in place the input fields that contain insightful information. Admins can easily create and manage the custom input fields without the need of any technical background. The extension enables an efficient setup for stores to save time and to keep the buying process easy and flowing. The more adapted to the business requirements the setup is, the more positive the post-purchase behaviour you can get.
The fields can be found on the front-end Customer Account Page, Checkout Page,Customer Registration Page and in admin in all Order and Customer related places. The newly added custom fields can contain any of the following data type: text, text area, date&time, yes/no, multiple select or drop-down, whichever suits the store better.
This extension is unique because it can do the flowing:
- add custom fields and attribute's to customer address;
- add custom fields in checkout in multiple places;
- complete coverage in admin for all the fields types and locations based on filters, customer group and store;
- code is done using current standards, it has only one class rewrite (preference - admin create order class) and only uses plugins for extending the base functionality;
- it only uses extension attributes and custom attributes for data;
- When submitting an order from a guest user, the custom fields related to customer and customer address will be saved in the customer's account for that user.
- In admin, Sales - Orders you will have generated a Custom attributes area that contains the custom fields divided into Customer fields, Order fields, Customer Billing Address fields and Customer Shipping Address fields.
- You can use the custom attributes in your PDFs printouts for orders, invoices, credit memos, shipping and products.
- Fields can be visible on email sales, order and invoice.
- You can check Show on Admin grids option for any field necessary.
- You can use the custom fields to sort users by that criteria or for marketing reports.
- You can create unlimited number of custom attributes.
- You can set custom fields for different customer groups.
- Each attribute can have a default value.
- The user can modify the fields' content in the account area.
- The attributes can be mandatory or not.
- The order field type can be used in checkout in various locations: Billing Address, Shipping Address, Both addresses, Shipping Address before, Shipping address before shipping, Billing before place order, Billing before methods and Billing After methods.
You can use the demo version at the links below:
You can see the detailed user guide here.
- 25 day money-back guarantee
- Free lifetime updates
- Support services included (contact our team via eadesign.ro/contact-us)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
First stable version.