Other Extensions by DP Extensions
OverviewBack to top
Our Store Locator allows customers to find your physical stores on a map. This will allow you to bridge the gap between your online and offline business and will improve your customer relationship and retention by encouraging online customers to visit your offline stores.
The module supports a multitude of features - discussed in more detail below - to allow your customers to find your stores, including: searching for stores by their distance from your customer's current address; searching for stores based on amenities the store offers (e.g. free parking, free Wi-Fi or disabled access); directions to and from your store and your customer's address; opening times; and much more.
How does the Store Locator work?
This module adds two distinct pages to your Magento installation:
This allows customers to find your physical stores on a map. Your stores are marked on the map and are also listed in boxes next to the map. Each box can list:
- The address and telephone details of a store.
- Opening hours.
- Whether a store is currently open or closed.
- Store amenities (noteworthy services or features of your store such as: free parking; disabled access; or 24-hour-opening-hours). You - the merchant - have complete control over the amenities you create and set to your store.
When a store box or a map marker is clicked an info window is opened which can list:
- The address and telephone details of the store
- A button which, when clicked, opens a street view panorama showing a street view image of the store.
- A button which, when clicked, opens directions to the store from your customer's current location (and vice versa).
- A button which, when clicked, opens a dedicated page about the store - the 'Store Viewer' page.
Your customers have full control over how they search for stores. They can:
- Search for stores within a chosen distance of their current address. They can choose to use KM or Miles.
- Change their current address.
- Choose to only show stores with certain attributes (e.g. ATM machines, disabled access, etc.)
- Choose to only show open stores.
The Store Locator is fully customizable. You can change the dimensions of the map, the colour/image used for the map markers, and can configure the behaviour of the Store Locator in many ways.
This module supports Multi-Store installations.
Store Viewer - Each store has its own 'Store Viewer' page that can be accessed through a link on the Store Locator info window or through direct URL access.
The Store Viewer displays the location of the store and your customer's current location on the map and the address and telephone details of the store.
These features can also optionally be enabled:
- Directions to the store from your customer's current location (and vice versa).
- A list of the store's opening hours.
- A list of the store's amenities (e.g. free parking, 24-hour opening hours etc.).
- A street view panorama showing a street-view image of your store.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Marketplace release.