OverviewBack to top
Salesforce CRM Connector is specially developed for synchronizing Magento2 (e-commerce) platform with a Salesforce (CRM platform). It provides real-time synchronization of Magento 2 store with Salesforce.
Admin can easily sync their products with their Salesforce account using this extension. They simply have to add the details of their Salesforce account on the extension, and then work on their Magento store as they usually do. That means they can add, edit, or bulk-delete the products from Magento store, without having to worry about the synchronization on their Salesforce CRM.
For smooth functioning of this extension, it’s important that your Magento store is secure and runs on HTTPS protocol. That is, you should have an SSL certificate installed on your website for this extension to work seamlessly.
Account & Pricing
A separate Salesforce account must be created in order to sync the products from Magento 2 to Salesforce. First, you must register for a Salesforce Account . Next, click Salesforce Pricing for detailed pricing information. The price starts at $25/month for Salesforce.
With the extension, you can sync products according to the page limit and number of products.
- You can edit, add, delete products from your Magento store, and have those exact changes reflect on Salesforce CRM automatically.
- You can easily Enable/Disable syncing from back-end configuration.
- Compatibility with Magento 2 version from Magento 2.1 to Magento 2.2.7
- Clear code with no jQuery conflict
Salesforce Connection Configuration
Using the following description, you can set up the extension for Magento-Salesforce integration.
- Username: This is your Salesforce username, i.e. the username you use to log in to your Salesforce account.
- Password: This would be the password you use to log in to your Salesforce account.
- Salesforce Security Token: The token is available in your Salesforce account itself and received by email from salesforce.com. For this, you can click here for reference.
Product Sync Configuration
This configuration is used to enable/disable product synchronization from Magento2 store with Salesforce. This also features the setting to set the number of products pages and product limit for the initial synchronization.
- Sync product: A functionality to Enable/Disable syncing of products from your Magento 2 store to Salesforce account.
- Set per page sync limit: A functionality to set product page limit for synchronization in your Magento store.
- Set product sync limit: A functionality to set the number of how many products are to be synced at a time. e.g.: 10 products, 20 products, 100 products
Salesforce Product Mapping List
This section allows admin to set mapping configuration in Salesforce account.
- Add the mapping field: Allows the admin to create a number of mapping sections in the list.
- Mapping field configuration: Admin can manage the title of Mapping section, the name of Salesforce table and status of the same. The customer can define field/attribute names for the database in Magento and Salesforce. That way the admin can manage what fields/attributes of the products in Magento store are to be synced with Salesforce, with what name, and in which table.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2
06 May, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, CRM
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Salesforce CRM Connector - 0.0.1
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor