Ultimate Cart Split Order into an order for each item in the cart. With different order IDs, customers can view all the order ids in their Order History and track each item separately.
OverviewBack to top
Ultimate Cart Split Order allows your online store to split the order into an order for each item in the cart. With different order IDs, customers can view all the order ids in their Order History and track each item separately. The admin generate separate invoices and shipments for each split order. Shipping charges and tax are also split based on items. This extension Magento 2 default offline payment methods: Check / Money Order and Cash on Delivery.
Processing and managing an order which has multiple products belong to different sellers in a single checkout session might be confusing. Also, the shopping cart looks a bit compact.
This will divide the cart based on the number of sellers like if a customer adds products belong to four different sellers, then the cart will get split into four. This way customers can add multiple seller's products to their cart and place order separately for each seller.
- Separate order ids will be generated at the back-end if there are multiple seller products in the shopping cart.
- Admin will be able to generate separate invoice and shipment for each order id for different sellers.
- The customer will receive different order ids if they have purchased multiple seller products.
- Order Management from the admin’s end will be very easy.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized easily.
Benefits & Usage
Ultimate Cart Split Order for Magento 2 will create the separate order IDs as per different sellers. This add-on will create less confusion and mismanagement in the marketplace.
After the placing, the order with multiple seller products in the single cart, the customer, and the respective sellers will get their order IDs automatically. The customers and the sellers will be able to view separate order information for different products. The sellers can generate separate invoices and shipments for different order IDs for the customers. Also, the process of refund, return, replace becomes simpler to manage for both the customers and the sellers.
- Split if Attribute Exists: When we apply this condition, the order splits only when a product contains selected attribute. If an attribute is assigned to any of the product and now we choose to place an order by adding the product having assigned attribute and along with that some other products, then our order will be split according to the number of products present in the order placed.
- Split According to the Attribute: When we apply this condition, the products which are having the same attribute will be clubbed into a single order. The different orders will be created for the different attributes and the products which don’t have the chosen attribute associated with them, will be clubbed into a single order.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Ultimate Cart Split Order 1.0.1