Take a Magento Store offline for maintenance until a specified time period.
OverviewBack to top
Using this extension you can put Magento 2 sites into maintenance mode from the admin, and set a custom maintenance mode message as well. Instead of having to use FTP or SSH to put your Magento 2 sites into maintenance mode, you can use this extension to create a custom maintenance mode message, including using a WYSIWYG editor, set the timer to keep it in maintenance mode for different store views and also specify IP addresses those are allowed to access the frontend.
In the countdown timer, the time defined by the admin will not vary according to the time zone, so the site will be in maintenance mode at the same time all over world, regardless of the time zones. For example, if I set the time period 1 hour of maintenance mode as per IST times zone (Site server time) then the site will be in maintenance mode all over the world according to the IST time only. After this period, the site will automatically get live.
This extension is very easy to use. You just have to install i2t and enable it from admin and set the rest of the settings of the extensions as per need like IP addresses, custom maintenance message and countdown time etc. Using this extension, the site administrator can put the site in maintenance mode for a particular store.
Sometimes we need an extension to put the site in maintenance for some time period. Then this extension solves the problem related to maintenance. You can put the site in maintenance mode for a specified time like for 2 hours or 1 day. After your set time, the site will automatically go to normal state and maintenance mode will be disabled.
You can use this extension without setting any timer as well. In this case, you just need to enable it and set the message that you want to set for viewers through admin. You can put the particular store on the website in maintenance mode.
This extension whitelist IP addresses given in IP address field in admin so that you’re not locked out of the system. So you’ll still be able to see the site on those IP addresses, but anyone else will see the custom maintenance message.
- Allow administrators to switch off any store’s view on the maintenance operation.
- A countdown timer will display on the frontend to indicate when the store(s) will be online and it can be configured from backend.
- The administrator can put the site in maintenance mode for specific time and once the set time is over the site will be automatically getting Live.
- Page status is set as 503 - SEO friendly status (Temporary Unavailable. DO NOT LOSE the position on Search Engines).
- Ultimate Site Maintenance allows you to put each store’s view separately into maintenance mode.
- The administrator can add text/comments for front-end from backend configuration.
- The administrator is allowed to define a list of IP addresses those are allowed to access the frontend.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Dotsquares Ultimate Site Maintenance mode stable version 1.0.0