OverviewBack to top
The Tax Switcher Extension is extremely useful for your eCommerce website. The extension enables users to change the price display settings on the front-end. By default, Magento 2 allows the admin to choose whether the price will be shown including tax, excluding tax, or both. However, it does not allow customers to change this setting on the front-end. The module contains a dropdown menu with two dropdown fields such as Inc. VAT and Ex. VAT.
The selected value of dropdown will reflect its results on category view pages, product detail pages, and in the cart. The value of the dropdown menu will remain unchanged with its expected result until the customer changes the dropdown value. Also “Order Total” on the cart will not be affected with this module.
Do run the “php bin/magento setup:upgrade” command if you find any failure in module.
• Show Tax Switcher as a dropdown including two options “Inc. Tax and Ex. Tax”.
• Allow users to access the Tax Switcher in the frontend.
• Customers can select whether prices include or exclude Tax/VAT and the result would reflect without refreshing the page.
• Results of the dropdown will display on category pages, product detail view page, on the cart, and on the wishlist page.
• The selected value will remain unchanged until the user makes any changes to it.
• The “Order Total” on a cart would not affect the module’s actions.
• Provides a simple interface for admin.
• Compatible with the Magento community 2.4 and above.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
03 May, 2022
Extensions, Accounting & Finance, Taxes
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Release Version 1.0.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor