OverviewBack to top
The extension lets you add a link to the Previous, Next, and Back to the main Category button on each product detail page. This link to the Previous and Next button will also display the product’s name, price, and image to give a quick view of products to your customers that further helps them decide whether to view the Previous/Next product or not. The Extension comes with various types of the Navigation bars. One can select a Navigation according to their requirement to display on the product detail page.
Back to the main category button will directly take the user to the main category page instead of forcing them to browse that category again. The Previous Next Product provides a simple admin interface to the user.
- Shows The Navigation Bar on Product Detail Page.
- Different kinds of display patterns are available ("Show Product Name and Thumb", "Show Product Name", "Show Product Thumb", "Show Next, Previous and Back Text Only").
- Can Configure all these patterns with "Replace Next, Previous and Back Text With Images", "Show/Hide Product Price", “Truncate Long Product/Category Name" etc. These are all available options.
- Ability to Customize Navigation Bar.
- Easy To Navigate: The Extension provides three powerful buttons previous, next, and back to the main category. Customers can click on these buttons for Quick Navigation.
- Save Time: Customers can save time by using these Quick Navigation buttons instead of switching back and forth.
- Configurable Controls: Admin can manage this extension with configurations provided, through the admin panel.
- Ability to control “Sorting By” and “Order By” Features.
- Compatible with Magento Community 2.4 and above.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
04 March, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Release Notes 1.0.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor