OverviewBack to top
The Extension 'Use Default Value For Product' extension helps extend the functionality for Magento 2 e-commerce store by updating the product to use the default value.
This extension is very useful when we try to set default values for all products with all attributes, a single product at a time with a single attribute and all products with a single attribute. It becomes a very difficult task to update each product manually.
There are three commands used for the particular task as per the need.
- The first command is used when all the attributes of all products are used to set the default value.
- The second command is used when only one single product , a single attribute for a specific store at a time need to be set a default value.
- The third command is used when one attribute of all products for a specific store needs to be set a default value.
- This extension Work very fast.
- Compatible with for Magento Community 2.3, 2.4 and 2.4.x.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
14 February, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Release Notes 1.0.0
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor