Main Feature of this extension is to delete the credit memos one by one or in bulk also.
OverviewBack to top
If you have ever entered a wrong credit memo entry, you must know the pain of deleting and managing that part of your Magento store. By default, there is no facility in Magento to delete or archive such erroneous or redundant entries from your store. As a result, owners have to write huge SQL codes to rectify this error. Making the job a pain.
But with this extension, the task is simplified to just the selection of the wrong entry and selecting the right action, and then go. So with just three clicks, you can delete as many wrong credit memo entries as you would like.
The extension automatically manages all the dependencies. So when using this extension you delete your credit memo then the particular order is also updated with refunded amount and quantity. What more? The functionality is not limited up to the Admin only. Any user can delete the credit memo as long as they have the permission to do so under their user group. So next time you have to delete certain credit memos from your online store, there is no need to hire any technical skills staff. With this extension, you or any other user under you can do it.
- Main Feature of this extension is that with it you can delete the credit memos.
- You can directly delete the credit memo from the credit memo grid area from the admin panel.
- Admin can also delete the credit memo in the bulk by selecting two or more of the records.
- Once you’ve deleted your credit memo then their refunded amount and product refunded quantity of the particular order is also updated.
- It’s 100% open source, that means you can use and edit it as per the specific rules of your Magento store.
- It is extremely user-friendly. An ultimate functionality presented with well-designed provision for use and customization.
- By the use of this extension, you will be able to provide permissions to any particular user group, so that they too can make use of it.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.3 1.4 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build