This extension enables a seamless integration between your M1 store and dotdigital Engagement Cloud (formerly dotmailer) account.
Other Extensions by dotdigital (formerly dotmailer)
OverviewBack to top
dotdigital (formerly dotmailer) is a leader in customer engagement technology. dotdigital’s Engagement Cloud is the platform of choice for businesses seeking to engage customers across all touchpoints. The platform’s features empower 4,000+ brands across 150 countries to acquire, convert, and retain customers. Users can connect customer data, surface powerful insights, and automate intelligent messages across email, SMS, social, and more. dotdigital is a global company with over 350 employees, serving companies of all sizes and in all verticals for over 20 years.
This extension enables a seamless integration between your M1 store and your dotdigital Engagement Cloud account. Engagement Cloud for Magento ensures your subscribers stay in sync, and your key customer/retail data is available in Engagement Cloud to empower your email marketing.
dotdigital’s Engagement Cloud provides the most feature rich Magento integration for Magento 1 & 2 as well as in-house Magento development, services and support teams.
Account & Pricing
A dotdigital account is required to use this extensions. Additional fees apply. Plans start at $400/month. Please see our pricing page for more information. For a free trial visit: dotdigital.com/integrations/magento
- All historical customer & order data
- Wishlists, cart contents & reviews
- Store website browse behavior and social profiles
- Custom attribute mapping for customers & orders
- Enterprise loyalty & segment mapping
Drag & Drop Campaigns, Segmentation & Data Acquisition
- Create campaigns in minutes with drag and drop templates
- Segment and automate from complex queries in seconds
- Build integrated branded data acquisition forms & surveys
- Abandoned cart series for customers and guests
- Browse abandonment campaigns
- Welcome, post purchase, birthday, loyalty campaigns and more
- Omnichannel automation: Email, SMS, social re-targeting, Google ads, push notifications, web chat.
- Watch how your contacts move through the customer lifecycle with commerce personas based on RFM-modelling
- Track your most important metrics with retail and customer dashboards in Engagement Cloud
- Cross- and upsell with best sellers, most viewed and also-bought product recs
- Boost sales with predictive product recommendations
- Full SMTP service with improved delivery & delivered, open & click reporting
- Design on-brand transactional emails in minutes with EasyEditor
Support and documentation available here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Coupon EDC expiration date. You can set the expiration date for coupon included into the URL
- Improve finding guests. Guest will be added in bulk to the table.
- Add new automation for first customer order event.
- EDC include all product types to have an image and include the price range available for the product.
- EDC fixed the prefix for table names.
- Fix unsubscribeEmail register already exists.
- New installations do not get the customers mark as subscribers.
- Automation program enrollment without unserialized is failing.
- Exclusion Rules conditional mapping fix.
- Appcues script will run in admin on connector pages only.
- Improve the index for the email campaign table.
- Allow to include Order multi-select attributes.