This extension enables a seamless integration between your M2 store and dotdigital Engagement Cloud (formerly dotmailer) account.
Other Extensions by dotdigital (formerly dotmailer)
OverviewBack to top
dotdigital (formerly dotmailer) is a leader in customer engagement technology. dotdigital’s Engagement Cloud is the platform of choice for businesses seeking to engage customers across all touchpoints. The platform’s features empower 4,000+ brands across 150 countries to acquire, convert, and retain customers. Users can connect customer data, surface powerful insights, and automate intelligent messages across email, SMS, social, and more. dotdigital is a global company with over 350 employees, serving companies of all sizes and in all verticals for over 20 years.
This extension enables a seamless integration between your M1 store and your dotdigital Engagement Cloud account. Engagement Cloud for Magento ensures your subscribers stay in sync, and your key customer/retail data is available in Engagement Cloud to empower your email marketing.
dotdigital’s Engagement Cloud provides the most feature rich Magento integration for Magento 1 & 2 as well as in-house Magento development, services and support teams.
Account & Pricing
A dotdigital account is required to use this extensions. Additional fees apply. Plans start at $250/month. Please see our pricing page for more information. For a free trial visit: dotdigital.com/integrations/magento
- All historical customer & order data
- Wishlists, cart contents & reviews
- Store website browse behavior and social profiles
- Custom attribute mapping for customers & orders
- Enterprise loyalty & segment mapping
Drag & Drop Campaigns, Segmentation & Data acquisition
- Create campaigns in minutes with drag and drop templates
- Segment and automate from complex queries in seconds
- Build integrated branded data acquisition forms & surveys
Automation Program Builder
- Abandoned cart series for customers and guests
- Browse abandonment campaigns
- Welcome, post purchase, birthday, loyalty campaigns and more!
- Multichannel integration with any third party system
- Omnichannel automation: Email, SMS, social media, Google ads, push notifications, CRM, lead scoring, call centers and more!
Dynamic Personalized Content
- Best Sellers & Most Viewed to a category level
- Upsell, Cross-sell, Related products for purchases and cart contents
- Unique coupon codes for any promotional rule
- First, Last & Most frequently purchased category & brand
- Most frequent day & month of purchase
- 3rd party integration with intelligent product recommendation engines
- Full SMTP service with improved delivery & delivered, open & click reporting
- Design on-brand transactional emails in minutes with EasyEditor
Support and documentation available here
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
• We've completed a large amount of code refactoring and have implemented main Magento extension best practices
• The order sync no longer gets stuck due to missing additional info that’s required
• Coupon codes no longer expire after an hour despite the expiration being set beyond an hour
• We’ve fixed the response that’s returned when Feefo authorisation fails
• Security has been enhanced for external dynamic content so that links typecast the expected input
• Support is no longer provided for PHP 5.5
• The cron default config for orders has been fixed
• A problem with disabling the customer registration email has been fixed
• As a security update, we’ve removed usage of ‘serialize/unserialize’ and using json_encode/json_decode instead
• A security update has been implemented for the permission in var/export/email and /var/export/email/archive folders, plus usage of ‘umask’ has been removed
• The transport file from the Zend Mail library is now compatible with Magento 2.2
• Foreign keys have been added to the email_catalog table’s catalog_product_entity, and to email_order table’s sales_order