Integrate with Unishippers service to offer cheaper and faster LTL shipping on your store. Connect to a network of more than 30 national, regional and local providers.
OverviewBack to top
Unishippers has partnered with more than 30 of the top national, regional and local freight companies such as Estes®, YRC Freight, Saia® and UPS Freight® to provide you with the best rates and exceptional customer service for your less-than-truckload (LTL) freight shipping. We evaluate our partners on their reliability, rates and ability to meet the needs of our customers.
As a Unishippers customer, you’ll enjoy:
- Reliable Savings through their network of over 30 freight carriers to get a competitive rates.
- Efficient Freight Management through their online Transportation Management System Freight Manager®
- Exceptional Platinum Service from the Unishippers office to make your LTL freight shipping process smoother.
The Unishippers extension for Magento 2 allows you to offer LTL shipping on your store via Unishippers API. Your store will display rates calculated in real time from Unishippers based on your negotiated account rates with them. Use this extension when you want to offer LTL shipping on your store, and want to take advantage of the services provided by Unishippers.
Account & Pricing
Store Owners should have a Unishippers account which they need to sign up for directly with Unishippers.Unishippers does not disclose it's rates publicly. To get a rate quote from Unishippers, you can visit the company contact form here and a their representative will contact you.
- All the live shipping rates are fetched using the Unishipper API.
- Shipping rates are calculated automatically according to the product quantities, width, height, weight, depth, and distance from the pickup.
- Then the API fetches the real-time shipping charges and displays them to the customer.
- It considers the shipping address zip code and city as a destination and calculates the price based on it.
- Ability to specify your Unishipper account details, so you work with your own account.
- This extension is easy to set up and gives many options to adjust settings in the admin panel.
1). This extension creates two customer attributes (Address type and forklift type) to the customer address automatically. Shipping charges will be calculated based on those attribute types.
2). Prices will be shown for freight products. Admin can give minimum freight weight on the extension settings.
3). If product weight is less than the minimum weight, the Unishipper price will not be shown.
4). Unishipper price will be calculated based on the shipping address.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build