OverviewBack to top
*Toll Group Freight Methods will work for only Australia and not for any other countries.*
Toll Group, part of Japan Post Holdings, is a transportation and logistics company with operations in road, rail, sea, air, and warehousing. It has three principal businesses, Global Forwarding, Global Logistics, and Global Express Services, with some 1200 sites in about 50 countries, mostly in Asia and the Pacific. Toll Group is a partner of choice for customers across a broad range of industries, helping some of the world’s leading companies with their freight logistics. Toll Group provides safe, secure transport services for a wide range of freight types, providing the accredited expertise to handle your specialized cargo.
Toll Group extension will work to provide the freight shipping across Australia. By integrating this module with Magento it will get all the freight rates from the Toll Group API and show the rates on the checkout step. In Order to get the live rates from Toll Group API, products should have weight defined in the Magento admin. Also, we have to add the minimum weight at the Toll Group shipping method. Based on the minimum weight value and Magento cart weight the Toll Group rates will be displayed.
Account & Pricing
Store Owners should have a Toll Group account which they need to sign up for directly with Toll Group before installing the module. Toll Group does not disclose pricing rates publicly. To get a rate quote from Toll Group, you can visit the company contact form here and their representative will contact you.
Toll Group Provides
- Air Freight
- Sea Freight
- Road Freight
- Rail Freight
- InterModal&Multi Modal
- Dedicated Transport Solutions
- Once we installed the module and integrated with Magento then the shipping rates from Toll Group API will be displayed on the checkout page.
- Shipping rates are calculated automatically according to the product quantities, width, height, weight, depth, and distance from the pickup.
- Then the API fetches the real-time shipping charges and displays them to the customer.
- For the Toll Group rates to be displayed in shipping section the shipping address need to be the Australia address.
- It considers the shipping address State, country, zip code, and city as a destination and calculates the price based on it.
- Store default address also needs to be the Australia address.
- If the customer gives the address which is other than Australia address then the Toll Group rates will not be displayed.
- Ability to specify your Toll Group account details, so you work with your own account.
- This extension is easy to set up and gives many options to adjust settings in the admin panel.
- We can enable this shipping module along with other shipping modules also.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
28 September, 2019
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor