OverviewBack to top
Wishlist No Redirect for Magento 2 helps customers during their experience on your website. In particular, when a customer adds a product to his wishlist, Magento 2 executes a redirect to the wishlist page. With this extension, you can change Magento 2 behavior, and there will be no redirects. The customer will remain on the same page and will see a confirmation message on the screen regarding the successful adding.
Thanks to this module, customers can continue shopping directly from the page they are on, without having to face annoying redirects. Wishlist No Redirect it is very easy to use the module. It is easy to install and is immediately ready to use, without any kind of extra configuration. Do Agency is a little team in Italy, specialized in Magento 2 development. Do Agency helps companies in Europe, to develop their e-commerce and marketing projects.
- Avoid redirect after adding a product to the wishlist.
- After adding a product to the wishlist, customers can continue shopping directly from the page they are on.
- Works on any page.
- Enhance your customers' shopping experience.
- Easy to install and immediately ready to use.
- 24x7 support is always available on just one click away.
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel number: +39 351 77 15 343
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
12 November, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Minor bug fixing.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor