OverviewBack to top
DESIGN'N'BUY, a preferred web-to-print solutions provider brings an easy-to-install web-to-print extension for Magento 2 shop owners.
DesignO is a pure plug-n-play web-to-print extension for Magento 2 that comes with an online editor and a comprehensive back-end management system that integrates with your Magento 2 store using APIs. It is a fully secure and easy-to-use extension.
It works for all sorts of businesses be it print service providers, packaging manufacturers, garment decorators, promotional gift suppliers, brand management firms, marketing organizations, graphics designers, digital assets management firms, franchise businesses, in-plant printers, or any trade organization.
- Fully mobile responsive design tool for product personalization with Canva like UX for desktop users and an app-like interface for mobile users. The design tool opens within your Magento store so that customers never leave your website.
- Allows customers to save their designs in customer account for ordering and re-ordering to get the high lifetime value of the customers.
- Allows customers to add personalized products right from within the design tool. From the shopping cart page, customers can proceed to checkout or go back to the design tool for further modifications in the artwork.
- Access the DesignO back-end panel from within Magento or in full-screen mode as per your liking.
- Multi-store support.
- Multi-lingual and Multi-currency support.
- Easy to use editable design template builder with full control to define editable and non-editable elements in the artwork.
- Pre-loaded library of clipart and fonts.
- Print-ready or digital output based on business requirements.
- Comprehensive job monitoring and management from pre-press to ready-for-delivery.
- Define unique print workflow management for each type of printable product.
- Full visibility through live job dashboard and job calendar to get every order delivered on time.
- Notifications and e-mails for artwork approval and status updates to/from customers and your internal team.
- Role-based access to back-end users for full control and data security.
- Start selling personalized products in addition to standard blanks or off-the-shelf products. Personalization is the key to the growth of online eCommerce businesses.
- No more re-platforming to adopt web-to-print. Get it right there for your Magento 2 store.
- No more losing on your SEO and website traffic just to implement a web-to-print.
- Automate complex pre-press processes to reduce in-house costs and enhance internal team collaboration through system updates.
- No coding is required. Just install this extension, open an account with DESIGN'N'BUY based on the business model of your choice, and start selling personalized products, be it merchandise, prints, or packaging.
Supported Product Categories for Personalisation
- Single Page Print Products - Business Cards, Door Hangers etc.
- Multi-page Print Products - Brochures, Menu Cards, etc.
- Wide Format and Custom Size Products – Banners and Signs etc.
- Labels and Stickers (Regular & Die-cut)
- Packaging and Boxes
- Photo Products with Photo Books
- Apparel/ Merch of all types
- Social Media and Digital Graphics
- Variable Data Printing Products
Live Demo - https://magento.designo.software/en/
Account and Pricing:
To use this extension, you need to sign up for a DesignO account with DESIGN'N'BUY. A subscription fee or perpetual licensing fee will be charged to use start using DesignO plug-in with your Magento 2 store. The fees vary from merchant to merchant, based on whether software as a subscription (SaaS) or perpetual licensing model is chosen when negotiating your contract. DESIGN'N'BUY does not provide pricing details publicly. For more information and to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Alternative, For more information and to register, please visit the company contact form: https://www.designnbuy.com/contact-us.html
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current), 2.3 (obsolete)
24 February, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
DesignO Magento Extension 1.0.0
Compatible with Magento Open Source 2.X
Compatible with Adobe Commerce
Compatible with Adobe Commerce Hosted Cloud
Stability: Stable Build
Description: Initial Release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor