OverviewBack to top
Order Profit extension will add a 'Profit' column in the 'Orders' grid. Showing the profit-per-order in the configuration setting is provided for disabling the column and editing the column header.
An easy way to know your profit per order from the 'Orders' grid is with the configuration settings available. Order Profit extension for Magento 2 provides the functionality to add the column displaying profit in the order's grid. The extension helps you find the profit earned per order, in case the shop owner has mentioned the cost price for the products.
Thanks to many easy configurable settings, you can control how the profit should be calculated and displayed. Please note for the calculation to work, a cost price should exist for the products that are being purchased. This extension can be used in case you, as a shop owner, wants to see how much profit are you earning per order in your Magento store.
- Column title/name can be edited
- Option to choose if profit calculation should consider tax and discount.
- No changes in the tables or database, calculations are done real-time.
- Configuration settings are part of the ACL, so can be assigned to specific admin group or user
- Easier to configure and use
- Show Column: If set to 'No', the profit column will not be seen in the order grid. The default value is set to 'No' when installed.
- Column Name: Specify the title of the column that will be seen in the order grid.
- Consider Subtotal with Tax: If set to 'Yes', in case you have applied tax to the products, the profit calculation will consider the subtotal inclusive of the taxes.
- Consider Subtotal with Discount: If set to 'Yes', in case catalog rule or coupon discount have been applied to the products when placing an order, the profit calculation will consider the subtotal inclusive of the discount.
- Can Drag Column: If set to 'No', the column cannot be dragged in the order grid.
- Column Appearance: As seen in the image, the profit column is seen in the order grid with the currency symbol.
- As shown in the image #4 on the carousel above, there are two products: Test product (price = 100 and cost = 80), Test product-1 (price = 110, special price = 105 and cost = 90).
- As shown in the image #3 on the carousel above, order number 2 was placed with both these products, so the total profit was calculated as 35 (20+15), i.e for Test product, the profit is 20 (100-80) and for Test product-1 the profit is 15 (105-90)
Column Doesn't Affect Appearance
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
26 July, 2020
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Extension will enable the shop owner to add column displaying profit in order's grid
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor