Multiple Cart Item Delete extension is used to delete multiple items from the shopping cart in a single click.
OverviewBack to top
Multiple Cart Items Delete Magento2 extension is used to delete multiple items from shopping cart in a single click. By default, Magento allows the buyer to delete one or all products from the shopping cart.
If a user needs to delete more than one item without abandoning the cart he/she has to delete the item one by one. On top of this, the page will also refresh every time the user deletes a product. This is a tedious and a time-consuming process.
This extension was developed to resolve this exact pain point. With the “Multiple Cart Item Delete” Magento2 extension, buyers will have the option to delete more than one item from the shopping cart in a few clicks without refreshing the page.
- Allows the buyer to remove multiple items with a few clicks.
- Allows the user to select & delete all the items in the shopping cart in a single click.
- Supports multiple store views.
- Page will be refreshed only once during the deletion process
- Can be used as a developer/testing tool (for removing multiple items in cart while testing).
Major Extension Benefits:
- Buyers will view a new column in shopping cart page once retailers enable “Multiple Cart Item Delete” Magento2 extension in their store.
- On selecting the ‘Delete’ button in the top menu bar, buyers will have an option to delete the whole cart without any hassle.
- If the buyer has added many items to the cart but later decides to purchase only a few items, he/she can select the “Delete” option on the top menu bar and deselect the items. The buyer is spared from repeated deletion.
- The extension enhances the user experience by making deletion easier and cutting down on page refreshes. Reducing page refreshes enables faster checkout improving the conversion rate.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Stable version