Customer Attributes Manager provides you with the power to manage personal and business information of your customers.
OverviewBack to top
Customer Attributes Manager Extension for Magento2 helps you to manage the personal and business information of customers in just a few clicks. It enables you to create customized fields and field types exactly as you intended.
Whether you want to have more fields in the attributes page or different field types like radio button or check boxes or text fields, admin can easily create and manage without the need of a developer.
It is not just the fields and field types, you can even direct the attributes to a specific page like Customer Account Page, Checkout Page and Customer Registration Page.
Customer Attributes Manager empowers you to manage customer accounts in a much better way.
- Create new customer attributes with ease.
- Ability to create new customer attributes with different field types like Text, Text Area, Date, Dropdown, Multi Select, Yes/No.
- Admin can set a default value for the attributes.
- Allow different input validation for the attributes like Alphanumeric, Numeric only, Alpha only, URL, Email and None.
- Ability to allow attributes to show on Manage Customer Grid in Magento Backend.
- Ability to add the attributes to the filter options in Manage Customer Grid in Magento Backend.
- Ability to set the attributes available on search results in Manage Customer Grid in Magento Backend.
- Admin can set the sort order while creating the attributes.
How to create new Customer Attribute?
To enable the extension go to STORES->Configuration->DCKAP->Customer Attributes and set ‘Yes’ to Enabled.
To create new customer attributes, go to CUSTOMER -> Manage attributes
Upon clicking the Manage Attributes option, it will take you to the ‘Manage Customer Attributes’ page.
To create a new attribute, click on ‘Add New Attribute’ button from the right corner. Enter necessary information on the page to create new attributes. Once you furnish the required information, click on ‘Save Attribute’ button.
You may select the page to which the specific customer attribute has to be applied by selecting the ‘Form to use in’ option. Below are the pages in which this extension can be used.
- Customer Registration
- Customer Account Edit Form
- Admin Checkout
Manage Customer Attributes:
All the saved attributes will be displayed in the grid. It is possible to edit specific field for the attributes. Also, there is an option to delete only the user defined attributes.
Note : Store owners can manage only user defined attributes. System attributes can't be modified.
Check our DEMO here
User Name : customer
Password : Cust0mer@3892
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Customer Attributes Manager - initial stable version