Analyses the previous purchases on the store to come up with relevant recommendations to boost cross selling of items.
OverviewBack to top
The easiest way for retailers to bring in more revenue is by upselling to existing clients. Up selling can be done in two ways, one way is after the purchase and another way is while they are making the purchase by suggesting products which are complementary to their current cart items. Since customers are already in buying mode it requires less effort to persuade them to make another purchase. To capitalize on this intuitive customer behaviour we have developed “Customer Also Bought Product Recommendations” extension.
Here is how “Customer Also Bought Product Recommendations” extension works, when a customer adds an item in their cart then the extension will look into the record of all the previously purchased customers and try to find out if they have bought any other item along with the selected one. If it finds any product during the search then those products will be displayed at the bottom of the product view page.
This feature helps the sellers to cater right product at the right time to their clients and in turn makes a solid impact in the sales.
If there are more than few items to be displayed in recommended product section then all the products will be displayed using Carousel Slider on the product view page. So this way more items can get displayed as recommendations.
- Customize “Customer Also Bought Product Recommendations” block title from Magento backend.
- Ability to set any order status from Magento backend, that order status will be used in the Also Bought products generation.
- Set the number of Also Bought products to display on the product view page from Magento backend.
- Sort the Also Bought products list either by popularity or randomly from Magento backend.
- Enable/Disable the Carousel Slider for the Also Bought products from the Magento backend.
Back End : http://demo.dckap.com/m2/ironman
User Name : alsobought
Password : demo123
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build