DB Schenker Warehouse Manager provides merchants a quick, easy and cost-efficient access between their shop and the global e-commerce warehousing services provided by DB Schenker.
OverviewBack to top
DB Schenker is one of the world’s leading global logistics providers — we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air, ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world’s most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics. We run about 2,000 locations around the world, employing more than 72,000 employees. In particular we provide wide range of warehousing services. They can be delivered either in dedicated or multiuser facilities. On the top of inbound, storage and outbound operations, we offer several Value Added Services (VAS), to help you deliver goods to the end customer according to the individual request.
This extension is a standarised interface connection- designed as a solution connecting your webshop to a DB Schenker warehouse. It can be used instead of dedicated interface set between the webshop and DB Schenker Warehouse Managenent Systems (WMS). You can connect your webshop to our systems WMS, so we can be provider of logistics services serving your needs.
Account & Pricing
Having separate contract for logistics services is a must to use the DB Schenker Warehouse Manager interface extension. Downloading the extension does not create an account at DB Schenker. In order to start using our services, just get in touch with DB Schenker to agree upon warehouse location, rates and conditions. Conditions, scope and the range of logistics services are agreed upon individually and are subject to fees based on the agreed upon rates.
Quick, easy and cost-efficient access
The Warehouse Manager is a new option offered by DB Schenker, providing a quick, easy and cost-efficient access between the webshop and the warehousing services provided by DB Schenker.
Targeted towards current and future Magento users
The Warehouse Manager is addressed to companies who either conduct their e-commerce sales through a Magento platform or intend to do so, while looking for a logistics services provider.
Created to establish order-tracking in webshops
The service was created in response to the customer demand of establishing a tracking between orders placed in a web-shop, all warehouse-related activities and the delivery status to track all activities throughout the entire supply chain.
The Warehouse Manager uses a standard Magento setup with no need for extensive customization. The software is fully compatible with the Magento 2 architecture.
It is a duplicable solution for international expansion - thanks to a “plug & play” approach.
New warehousing sites can be connected without additional costs.
Last Mile Distribution
Several parcel providers and carriers are already connected to DB Schenker – no additional expenses for connecting a standard set of carriers will occur.
What can you achieve by using the Warehouse Manager:
Using this software you can connect your webshop to all DB Schenker Warehouse Managent Systems (WMS).
DB Schenker can provide a complete portfolio of warehouse services (e.g. pick, pack and returns).
- Item Master Data: a complete set of SKU masterdata can be uploaded
- Customer Orders: orders placed in the webshop will be transferred to the DB Schenker Warehouse Managent System (WMS)
- Customer Order Status: the order status will be updated during processing in the DB Schenker Warehouse
- Shipment Confirmation: DB Schenker will provide order shipment data once an order processing is finished
- Inventory updates: all stock movements resulting from inbound and outbound processes are reported. Additionally stock reconciliation is available - stock levels can be adjusted, should the need arise
Available services in the 4 walls:
- Inbound of goods: inbound to stock, with optional services (master data capture, serial number registration etc.) according to your needs
- Storage: storage of goods, with stock counts according to the agreed frequency. Stock levels in our warehouse is visible to you in real time, including agreed stock stati (available, blocked, reserved, quality inspection etc.)
- Value Added Services: DB Schenker offers a broad range of value added services such as labeling, gift wrapping, kitting (promotional packs) and many more
- Order pick and pack: orders received by your online store are transferred automatically to our warehouse. They are processed according to your requirements concerning packing and shipment method
- Order tracking: full visibility of order status is available
- Carrier management: our WMS is interfaced to all major carriers to offer hassle free shipment options. If requested we can manage the carrier part in addition to the warehousing. Thus you have one single Logistics Service Provider serving all your needs
- KPI reporting for warehousing services
All services delivered to you by DB Schenker will be fulfilled and reported according to the agreed standard operating procedures.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
First release of the DB Schenker E-connect module including:
* Easy export of product catalogue to the DB Schenker WMS
* Easy export of orders to the DB Schenker WMS
* Options for selecting prime shipment (same day delivery)
* Options for excluding product types to keep a clean export file (e.g. exclude digital products)
* Ready to receive import files for stock, order and shipment updates