OverviewBack to top
DataFeedWatch enables Magento store owners to optimize their product data feeds for Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook, Amazon, Bing, and 1000+ other shopping channels in 50+ countries.
If you advertise on shopping channels and marketplaces you need to submit a data feed (a file with all product data) to those channels. However, the requirements and formats for each channel can vary. We take the guesswork out of the equation by offering an intuitive solution to create those feeds in the right format and optimize the content of your data feeds.
Your shopping feed must be perfect in order to get the most out of shopping channels or affiliate networks. With DataFeedWatch you can do almost anything to tailor your feed to your commercial objectives: Add missing data, Add Custom Labels, Combine fields, Assign the exact (sub-sub-) Category, Exclude products, and more! The possibilities are endless.
Account & Pricing
Powerful optimization platform
- No feed limit! We’re ready to process feeds for more than 1 million products.
- Submit all variants - you can merge and unmerge your feed based on the channel requirements.
- Create, edit, and map your product feeds by easily setting up complex rules Edit fields like Description, Title, URL, and more.
- Include or exclude products with just a few clicks (like for seasonal or out of stock items).
- Use lookup tables for missing information in the source feed. Exclude unprofitable products and make changes to your product titles.
- Assign Google categories to your products painlessly.
- Use powerful optimization tools like look-up tables and regular expressions.
- Custom channels - create your own feed template to fit your needs exactly.
- Copy your feed set-up from one channel and use it to painlessly expand to new channels such as Bing, Criteo, and Pinterest.
- Connect Magento 2 and DataFeedWatch with just a few clicks. Manage your shopping feed and check for errors before campaigns go live.
Feed issues become a thing of the past
Achieve fully optimized data feeds. With our easy-to-use templates, you can create an error-free feed for the channel of your choice.
Easy to use
DataFeedWatch is intuitive and easy to use. Whether you prefer to just connect your feed with a shopping channel or to optimize your feed, you can check performance metrics and adjust for better results.
- 1000+ shopping channels and marketplaces available in 50+ countries
- Analytics - measure campaign results and ROI
- Price Watch tool - competitive price insights
- Automated Google Search Ads
- Feed Review - check you feed quality and fix errors
- Multiple daily feed updates for feeds that are always fresh
- Sub-accounts with customizable access privileges
Check our site here to see if we support your favorite Shopping Engine. And if we don’t: we’ll add it for you! We also offer:
- 24/7 SUPPORT
- 15-DAY FREE TRIAL
- FREE ONBOARDING
- EASY OPTIMIZATION
- DAILY FEED UPDATES
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
05 November, 2020
Extensions, Sales, Comparison Shopping Engines, Marketplace Feeds
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Module version 2.0.6
Custom API endpoints with version data
Image urls extension attribute for all types of products, multistore fix for Magento 2.0.*, 2.1.* and 2.2.*
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor