Spanish language pack, translation phrases for Magento, according to market surverys and feedbacks.
OverviewBack to top
Do you want to configure your Magento store for Spanish customers? This language pack will help you install Magento translation phrases to your Spanish store front. We can use this package for configuring our store for spanish language, providing translations for Magento phrases at both the frontend and backend.
We have included more than 8400+ phrases in our translation package. These phrases will help complete the transformation of the store front into the Spanish language. We are constantly improving our translation phrases and will keep posting new releases.
FEATURES OF LANGUAGE PACK:-
- This will help you to apply SPANISH language to your Magento store.
- It provides translation of both frontend and backend .
- This language package provides easy installation/update of Magento provided phrases and you are ready to go with spanish store front after installation of this package.
- More than 8400+ translation phrases has been included
- You can easily target Spanish customers
- We continually read marketing feedback survey responses to improve our service target the market effectively.
- Updated releases and improvements will be provided for extension.
- It can be installed using magento component manager wizard
- Can also be installed using magento cli
USER GUIDE :-
- After installation we need to configure our store front into spanish language.
- To configure Magento backend into spanish language follow below mentioned steps :-
- Go to Admin Account setting -> Change Interface language to Spanish
- To change language for store front make following changes Go to store configurations, change locale configuration and change locale settings
Our Support staff will help you futher regarding installation and any exclusive customization. Feel free to contact us or raise a query.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
New versions fixed bugs reported according feedback and issue raised by existing customers