OverviewBack to top
Online customers are always looking for convenient and reliable delivery options, and store pickup is slowly gaining popularity with the store owners with an offline presence. Once the extension is installed and enabled, additional shipping options will be available during the checkout process. Customer can select one of the store locations based on their convenience and pick up their order. This extension is particularly useful for online store owners who also have brick and mortar stores in multiple locations. If your website is configured for multiple websites, you can turn on or off the store pickup for each website. There is also a provision to auto cancel the order if it is not picked by customer after certain duration which is configurable from the admin panel.
Store owners can map individual products in a particular physical location for availability in specific store. In order to provider better search capabilities, this extension uses Google Maps API for searching the store locations and displaying the result in Google maps. As a store owner you need to create Google Maps account to access the API’s. The store admin need to configure the Google Map settings from the admin panel.
Account & Pricing
Please create your own Google maps API account to access the API’s. The Google account will not be created automatically during the extension installation and it must be done separately. To create your account, click here: https://accounts.google.com/.
Once the account is created, you can use Google platform console to manage the API keys using the following link: https://console.cloud.google.com/google/maps-apis. For any console related help, click here: https://support.google.com/cloud#topic=6262490. For usage and pricing related information, please refer to the following link: https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/pricing
- Store owners with offline presence in the form of their own stores: They can leverage their offline stores as one of the pickup locations
- Store owners with access to offline stores: Store owners which has a tie up with other stores can install and configure this plugin to use these stores as delivery options.
For Store Owners:
- Easy to use interface for store owners to configure and manage stores
- Provision to create users automatically while creating the new store location
- Provision to auto cancel the store pickup orders after certain duration of time (configurable from the admin panel)
- Create and manage multiple stores from the admin panel
- Map products for each store location through web interface and bulk import feature to map multiple products at a time.
- Store admin can login and view all the active orders
- Ability to mark the order as complete once the order is received by customer
For Online Store Customers:
- User can search the store locations by entering the shipping address (zip code, city and state).
- All the nearby locations within specific range (configurable from the admin panel) will be displayed to the customer
- Customer can select the preferred store pickup location and complete the order
- Display store address in order detail pages in admin panel and my orders section
Technical Support & General Queries
For any general or technical queries, write to: email@example.com
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
05 April, 2019
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor