When you buy different variations of a configurable product, you receive the tier price for the total quantity of all variations you buy.
Other Extensions by CustomGento
OverviewBack to top
The Tier Prices For Configurable Products extension changes the way Magento calculates tier prices of configurable products. This extension ensures that when you add different variations of a configurable product to the cart, you receive the tier price for the total quantity of all variations in the cart.
- Customers can buy different variations of a configurable product and receive the tier price for the total quantity of all variations they buy.
- Extension can be disabled on different levels.
- Disable feature completely, by category or by product.
There is a configurable product "Awesome T-Shirt" and there are two corresponding variants "green" and "orange". The price for each t-shirt is 20 EUR. If you buy five or more, you only have to pay 18 EUR each. Now you add three green and two orange t-shirts to your cart. What would you expect? You would like to have the t-shirts for 18 EUR each, right? Not with Magento. Unfortunately, Magento will charge you 20 EUR each. Fortunately, you can install the module Tier Prices For Configurable Products and 18 EUR will be charged as expected.
The full documentation is available on the respective CustomGento docs page.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- moved to CustomGento namespace
- optimised code